account restricted

Thank you for notifying me about the temporary restriction on my eBay seller account. I understand the importance of maintaining a safe marketplace for everyone involved. I kindly request further information regarding the concerns related to my seller account. Having more details will enable me to address the issue effectively and take the necessary steps to resolve it. Please be assured that I take eBay's policies seriously and I am fully committed to upholding a secure and positive selling experience for all users. I am eager to cooperate and comply with any actions required to resolve the concerns raised. I would greatly appreciate your guidance on the specific steps I need to take to address the restrictions on my account. Any instructions or assistance you can provide to help expedite the resolution would be highly valued. Thank you for your attention to this matter and your dedication to maintaining a safe marketplace. I sincerely appreciate eBay's support in resolving the issues with my seller account

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

account restricted

You need to contact Ebay.

This is a member to member forum,  We are buyers and sellers like you with no access to your account.

Use the link for an online chat or callback.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Edit:  as this is the UK forum and you are in Morocco, the link may not work.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent