Selling
This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Promoted Listings

Board for sellers to discuss Promoted listings and the Promotions Manager Tool.

15 Posts

Activity in Selling

Resolved! [Royal Mail] Buyer redirects package to a different address then opens an INR case?

Hi I'm a novice seller on eBay and occasionally sell things, mainly gaming stuff. I recently posted an item worth about £100 via Royal Mail 48 last week. It was supposed to be delivered on Thursday last week, anyway considering the bank holidays, it ...

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 130 replies
  • 13 kudos

Resolved! Buyer riased "item not recieved"

So the buyer raised a item not recieved as Yodel are 4 days late delivering my item.He's angry because I used Yodel not Evri.The item is showing due for delivery tomorrow.I just want to refund him now as hes looking at this reveiws he has a habit of ...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

EBay payout

An anyone answer my question please. I don't seem to be getting anywhere. if `I sell an item for £1.55 and thenpostage is £1.55bpaid by the purchase. EBay pays me 71p after fees. I then have to pay £1.55 for postage which means I am 84p out of pocket...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay now allow defamatory comments!

Please be aware everyone that eBay now consider defamatory remarks to be perfectly admissable on their site! I was deliberately called arrogant in order to ruin my hard earned reputation. The very definition of defamation is to make remarks in order ...

Selling Advice

Just looking for some advice, I sold some used apple Airtags. I deleted them from Apple Find Me site.However I forgot to reset them.The process for doing so is rather tricky:https://support.apple.com/en-gb/102577#:~:text=Press%20down%20on%20the%20bat...

tracking not updating again

since Monday of this week all items I have sent , mainly using evri but also a couple of royal mail, have not updated on the tracking information, no delivery notices, have contacted customer support yesturday but don't think it was taken seriously ,...

Resolved! A Bitter Rant about the 4% extra Final Value Fee

After 23 years on eBay I have just incurred the 4% Extra FVF on my products. Which take me below break even on some items. For Very High “Item not as described” or "Defective" rating. The problem seems to be that buyers think that the Title is the de...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors