eBay Café
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in eBay Café

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58596 replies
  • 3 kudos

E-cigarette category restricted

All of sudden ebay has removed my e-cigs listings and didn't even warned me if I was doing anything wrong, what are my options as eBay is not giving me a clue why they have taken this action tho I have been seeking them from 2 years. Thanks

Does anyone know....

In the Knorr advert, can anyone fathom out what the little girl says to the chap who replies "Bit of a tight squeeze"?I can't understand why, when companies are trying to promote their products they have people speaking in their adverts who just gabb...

User avatar by Guide
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

A rant - eBay's use of Captcha

If I've been uncharacteristically quiet of late, it's primarily due to it being such a hassle to log into eBay now. It can easily take me four or five minutes of trying to spot all the buses, fire hydrants, crosswalks (I assume that means "pedestrian...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Self nomination for pillock if the week

I've just sent a message to a buyer to apologise because their item hasn't arrived yet only to discover it has arrived but eBay haven't updated the tracking information yet oops!! Looks like I've just won pillock of the week again

CHINESE LANTERNS...they are a flipping danger

I have been saying for years that although these Chinese lanterns look beautiful in the night sky.....they were an accident waiting to happen. Now in the West Midlands (Smethwick) a recycling plant has gone up in flames (made national news yesterday ...

CHINESE LANTERNS - they are a danger

I have been saying for years that although these Chinese lanterns look beautiful in the night sky.....they were an accident waiting to happen. Now in the West Midlands (Smethwick) a recycling plant has gone up in flames (made national news yesterday ...

Updates?

Updates? Love 'em or hate 'em?We've all seen how updates on here sometimes cause havoc and now we see havoc being caused with payments/orders at Sainsburys and Tesco.What is it with these so-called "improvements" that cause such problems? Can't they ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Telephone numbers?

I gave a telephone number that was requested after the buyer had paid me through eBay . Now can't see my message or the buyers last message. I guess eBay has locked me out . How do I ask eBay about this ?

The Linux Distro Thread (maybe)

Thought I'd start this one off, rather than continue on another thread. As a quick catch up for others: Have a look at Unetbootin, as a means to try out different versions of Linux, without producing numerous coasters (unwanted CDs). I haven't tried ...

Another one gone.

Another star from times past has gone:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35787187

User avatar by Guide
  • 773 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has anyone seen this video with Angela and Nic Hills?

This is a link to a video that I was watching.. Has anyone else had these experiences with Ebay ?? It seems ebay actually do reinstate accounts if you kick up enough chatter and fuss.. I have a friend that still has an account suspension. Will their ...

The new fee ' Regulatory operating fee'

So.... some pay an insertion fee, some don't depending on circumstances. (shop or no shop)Then the Final Value Fee varies depending on what category the item is sold in.Then there is a fee for handling the transaction which can be 25p or 10p.Now we h...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources