how to restore deleted items in new managed ebay -totally frustrated as no contact at all works ..

No customer service at all these days..always was difficult to contact but now impossible.

My fault in the first place - I have found the new system difficult but getting used to it.

I have deleted a page of unsold listings in error and there seems to be no way to get them back..any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

how to restore deleted items in new managed ebay -totally frustrated as no contact at all works ..

Hi, 

All my listings were deleted as my account was suspended/restricted.

I had to update account. 

Abay still don't want to restore all my listings.

Must I do it myself?. They are over 100?

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Me too, can anyone help please?

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Although Ebay have made changes lately and it seems impossible to retrieve accidentally deleted listings, there is a way around it - YES -There is a way - not ideal but at least you can find the listings instead of having to start from scratch.

Go into Advanced Search top right page.

Go to almost bottom of that page to Sellers

Click  on "Only show items from" and "Specific Sellers"

Add in Seller name in box below that 

Press SEARCH   -  Hey Presto - just like magic - they are there

That will bring up all items  that ended.  

You can then go into each one and relist.   Not ideal I know, but at least they are still there.  I do not know if it is possible to bulk list from here.  If anyone does will they follow up please.
Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Only showed the ones with current listings.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent