The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58596 replies
  • 3 kudos

Does anyone know....

In the Knorr advert, can anyone fathom out what the little girl says to the chap who replies "Bit of a tight squeeze"?I can't understand why, when companies are trying to promote their products they have people speaking in their adverts who just gabb...

User avatar by Guide
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Self nomination for pillock if the week

I've just sent a message to a buyer to apologise because their item hasn't arrived yet only to discover it has arrived but eBay haven't updated the tracking information yet oops!! Looks like I've just won pillock of the week again

CHINESE LANTERNS...they are a flipping danger

I have been saying for years that although these Chinese lanterns look beautiful in the night sky.....they were an accident waiting to happen. Now in the West Midlands (Smethwick) a recycling plant has gone up in flames (made national news yesterday ...

Updates?

Updates? Love 'em or hate 'em?We've all seen how updates on here sometimes cause havoc and now we see havoc being caused with payments/orders at Sainsburys and Tesco.What is it with these so-called "improvements" that cause such problems? Can't they ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Another one gone.

Another star from times past has gone:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35787187

User avatar by Guide
  • 773 replies
  • 0 kudos

Has anyone seen this video with Angela and Nic Hills?

This is a link to a video that I was watching.. Has anyone else had these experiences with Ebay ?? It seems ebay actually do reinstate accounts if you kick up enough chatter and fuss.. I have a friend that still has an account suspension. Will their ...

The new fee ' Regulatory operating fee'

So.... some pay an insertion fee, some don't depending on circumstances. (shop or no shop)Then the Final Value Fee varies depending on what category the item is sold in.Then there is a fee for handling the transaction which can be 25p or 10p.Now we h...

VAT on non business sellers fees ,

So Ebay not happy with taking exccesive commission fees they now add 20% VAT to whatever they thieve fromyou for selling an item ! .The charges imposed are high enough to include the 20% ! .This selling platform is no good to individuals who just wan...

Laundry smells...

I appreciate that this won’t go down well, and I do not want to tell people how to do their washing, but I just wanted to make a gentle suggestion about the use of dryer sheets and fabric conditioners. I bought a jumper last week that smelt so strong...

The topic of the moment I suppose, has anyone got any idea how to stop pop up ads? Clearly ebay wont

Why won't ebay reply to my posed question about the pop ups that are blighting my searching. Quite simply I am just one of millions making money for this huge corporation so I am dismissed easily, but if everyone had to get together and complain en m...

Money Laundering on eBay

It seems Money Laundering is not something that eBay is at all concerned about.There is not one link or avenue I can find to report my findings:If I could find an email for eBay I would email them, but I cant find any way of contacting them about it:...

Absolutely Stumped

I am a purchaser from Sydney, Australia, last October I purchased a Tandem X2:Slim Insulin pump as I am a type 1 diabetic. The item had an eBay money back guarantee but the seller had marked the item as non returnable I paid 850 pounds for the item. ...

ACCOUNT DETAILS UPDATE REQUIRED(PAYOUTS HOLD)

HI EBAY COMMUNITY MEMBERSHOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING GOODI WANNA ASK ABOUT MY SELLER ACCOUNT ON EBAY I CAME HERE IN UNITED KINGDOM 2 YEARS AGO AND NOW I AM ON MY PSW I CREATED THE EBAY ACCOUNT AND CONVERT INTO SELLER ACCOUNT AND START SELLING NOW I FACE T...

Ethical trading

High time, in my opinion, for Ebay to ban trading in fur and any products involving the abuse and exploitation of animals. You can't sell a Royal Worcester bread knife but Chinese foxes' tails attached to handbags and key chains, traps, hideous coats...

Scroll to Top

Is there a way to disable the 'Scroll to Top' annoyance that's appearing all over ebay's pages on the right-hand side? I have a mouse with a scroll-wheel, a scroll-bar on the window that I can drag and a keyboard shortcut that all to the same thing. ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Closing accounts Disgusted

I am today closing all my E Bay accounts having been an E Bay member for over 15 years. Two profiles 7540 feedback no negatives. 543 feedback , no negatives. The reason i sold some hi fi speakers two weeks ago. The seller requested a return two weeks...

Coffee

I thought the eBay Cafe would be a good place to ask. Why can I not find any coffee whitener? I have looked in all the usual places; Aldi, Asda, Lidl, Sainsburys, M&S, Home Bargain, B&M, Morrisons, Iceland, Farm Foods etc.. Nestle have reduced the si...

User avatar by Engager
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos