Brother QL570 Printer

I bought this label printer (Brother QL570 Printer ) , i install it in my computer but i have problem printing with it when i print the address comes very small the label size is perfect but the address is not , how can i sort this ? 

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Brother QL570 Printer

Go to Brothers Web-site and download the P-Touch software. This will help you to print the labels. If you have already done this, open the P-Touch editor program and look accross the top row of icons. Click on the letter A with the word 'Text' underneath it. From there, you can edit the font size and style etc.

I have the 550 and use it very regularly so feel free to come back to me if you have any more questions.

Regards

Mick

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Brother QL570 Printer

Have you, or anyone else, managed to print ebay postage easily with a brother label printer? The system seems to produce a simple A4 pdf file.

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Brother QL570 Printer

I use a Dymo label printer which works brilliantly on both Mac and Windows.

Different label sizes are available from Dymo and, as it uses heat transfer to print, there is no running out of ink.

Been using one now for over 6 years and can receommend it without reservation.

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Brother QL570 Printer

Can you please tell me which one is ? does it work with ebay new royal mail system ? Thank you

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Brother QL570 Printer

Dymo LabelWriter 450 Turbo.

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Brother QL570 Printer

The Dymo does not print labels large enough for Royal Mail so I would suggest you try Avery labels which will work with RM's labels/printing system.  Try eBay item number: 261236780938.

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Brother QL570 Printer

hi, could any one help me please. 

I have Brother QL570 printer. can I use it to print postage label from ebay in uk. 

if yes . how can i set it up.

thank you 

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent