I need a postage label as ot disappeared. And i cant post the parcel and the buyer has paid for it.

I need a postage label or qr code as I haven't posted the parcel yet and its disappeared.  And the buyer has paid me. Help

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

I need a postage label as ot disappeared. And i cant post the parcel and the buyer has paid for it.

This is an ongoing intermittent technical issue.

I'll tag marco@ebay  one of our Community managers , who I know was looking into this issue earlier on this year,  perhaps he can add your account to the bug report for eBay's Tech team to take a look at for you.

@dianmarsto4 

If not sold you may need to just take it to the Post Office and buy ove the counter tracked postage.  Ensure the tracking number is the correct  one, when adding it , when marking the item as dispatched.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Hi there
The item is sold and I have received the money minus the postage. The qr code was there last week and now it's gone I didnt realise I had to post in 2 days as I've not been well. I've contacted the buyer he is ok at the moment with the delay but I need my shipping label he has already paid for.
Many thanks
Miss Diana Marston

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent