Member To Member Support
The place for eBay buyers and sellers to ask Community Mentors questions about buying and selling on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund

I purchased a Pair of nike trainers on the 11th June, I waited until Wednesday for the seller to send as the estimated delivery was between Thursday 13th and friday 14 but still no postage, I messaged thursday and asked when will it be posted, and se...

Protection against lying buyers

So I received a negative for cancelling an item that had leaked. I informed the buyer a day before and asked her what she wanted me to do, but she never got back to me so, to avoid it getting to her messily and risk a negative, I cancelled and refund...

Can't send defective item back.

I bought a defective item and later I opened a returns case. The return was closed minutes after the seller denied responsibility. Then I tried to use the pull down menu for "get eBay to step in and help" but it wasn't even on the list. Now I can not...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Variations

Hey all! I created a listing for bath bombs but either I'm over looking and cannot find the variations? I want customers to be able to choose scents but don't know where I'm supposed to add these scents can anyone help. I don't want to create 7 diffe...

Global Shipping Programme

Today I listed two ‘jam pots’ in the same listing. 20 minutes later I received an offer from the USA but stating they only wanted one of the two items. To accommodate them, I would delete the current listing (two items) then relist with just the one ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to contact eBay

I received a deranged message from eBay "20% VAT will apply". Seller in UK, item in UK, I am in UK. This stopped me bidding as I was afraid my bid would have 20% added to it. How do I contact eBay about this? Their "assistant" is just sending me roun...

Buyer decided they didn't want item on collection

HiI had a very odd experience with a buyer which seems to have now turned to me being the villian.The buyer purchased the item and paid the funds. He then requested to send a friend around to collect.After several changes in collection time and date,...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer hasnt received the item

Buyer hasnt received the item as Post Office are holding it because of insufficient postage. They want a fee 0f £5, meanwhile the buyer contacte Ebay before contacting me and have asked for a refund, I am happy to refund them £5 so they can collect t...

i left negatave feedback for a seller, they then tried to bribe me to remove, now it cant be found

i made a purchase from a Chinese company on eBay, the item arrived but was not correct for my model even though they insisted it was and there design team couldn't be wrong, after many emails trying to explain the item would cause damage to my equipm...

Offer

Hi I received an offer for an item but didn't accept it and time is up. Am I able to contact the buyer now around accept the offer as i've changed my mind?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

False claims of damage

Looking for some advice. I recently sold an item to someone. When they received it they claimed it was damaged. I'd been over this thing forensically before I sent it and couldn't find anything wrong. I felt this was going to kick off so politely ema...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

sellers location

hi i bought some razer headphones on ebay that the seller states that there uk based and when i was searching for the headphones i selected uk only as there is a lot of fake versions of the headphones about , i have just checked the tracking history ...

Seller cancelled order after winning bid

Seller has cancelled my order after winning auction and having paid for the item. They are not obviously not happy it only made the reserve price and now claiming they damaged the item moving it and had to cancel. No photos of damage provided. Surely...

eBay phone app

I created a listing for my old caravan (Item number: 355772104856) on my PC, not my phone.I used the Condition Report (CR) to high-light, what I considered to be, significant. Fairly soon it became apparent that bidders had not read the CR and, as it...

Purchases in depth view

Hi, If I want to view my purchases in more detail, I click on "purchases". I then click on the item but a pop up states, problems retrieving your order.I can't select the item to view in order to leave feedback or see tracking info etc.I've never had...

Lego

Why are sellers allowed to sell Harry Potter Lego under the title of Lego, then when you scroll to description, it says not Lego, should'nt Lego not be in the title

Low Payouts

Hi There I accepted an offer for new sandals of £15.00 plus £3.99 postage equals £18.99 ;payout was £10.42 . I also paid £3.99 postage so really I have been paid £6.43. The shoes were £29.99 new and were sold as new ~ what a swizz !! thinking of canc...

Shower heads from China

Has anybody had any trouble with a company in China selling shower heads? I purchased 2 that were supposed to make a difference to the water power, returned as even worse than initially was. They gave 100% positive reviews only. I was contacted via e...

Dish Size

I am trying to list a casserole dish which is round. It keeps asking for width and length size, which obviously i cannot put in because its round. Ive tried putting just the width in butit still wont accept it. Is there any way of getting past this a...

Just some advice

Can anyone help me please. I have a situation regarding a seller being paid for the item. But I don't have the parcel because the Royal Mail left it in view of the public. So I contacted the Royal Mail to see if they could compensate me for the loss ...

Cancellation exists

So I tried to cancel an order within an hour, the seller apparently hit the "decline cancellation request" asked me to do it again which I can't do as it shows cancellation exists and now the seller has said I need to open a case apparently as he can...

Damaged parcel

I sent a parcel to a purchaser through a national carrier and it arrived badly damaged, resulting in a demand for a refund. How do I arrange for the carrier to provide compensation for their responsibility?

Lack of Visitors... Why?

I've sold on eBay for years and got many people visiting my items, now I find some items only get a few visitors and some none at all and that's with promoting which doesn't make any difference apart from paying more to eBay.

Royal Mail 48

Royal Mail missed the 48hr delivery for an item I am selling, then they sugeested they could not find the address yet this was all provided and checked as correct by the buyer. They are now saying the address is wrong, this is incorrect for the same ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

underage 18

My son opened an account and was under 18, sold a few items and then his account was suspened. He was told to wait 180 days for payment. Thats has now laps and now he 18 years old, and still cant his payment.Is this correct ? he will never get his £1...

99p issue

Hi I'm struggling to list items for 99p. When I type in 0.99 if autocorrects to £99. I'm having to list items at £1.00 to get round this. Has anyone else had the same? I'm listing as auction only

USA shipping

I was wondering why shipping isn't noted when looking at items from the USA.if I contact the seller they say it should be there but it's not displayed. why is this ?

The buyer has defrauded me

A few months ago, my bike was stolen and this battery was the same bike that I sold, but the buyer cheated me and returned me a brick instead of a battery. I am asking Ebay to help me. You are a big and successful company.

Postage

Hi, My buyer wants the package posted now when I'd stated collection only how do I get paid because I can't scan a barcode to say its been collected

postage

Hello, I sold an item on Ebay and it was sold for £6.00 but the cost of the postage was taken from this so only £3.09 was paid into my account. Why has this happened and I thouight the buyer paid postage.

Miltiple listings

Hi, how do I do a listing for say 10 items all the same. So the listing says 10 units, I've clicked the box and put in 10, it shows 10 units, but I put the listing live, and it only shows 1 unit, Be greatfull for advise

selling

Hi. Does anyone know how to list clothes in the 100 free lisings page? It want to charge me 35p for the listing and I can't seem to work out how to list my items without having this fee? Thanks.

Sales integrity issue from buyer

Hello, everyone. I bought a notebook battery from a buyer 6 months ago (P/N: AV01430), and the capacity should be 57Wh, according to their eBay sales description. However, when I did a standard diagnostic scan last week, I discovered that it had only...

IMG_6923.jpg 2024-06-12 172750.png 2024-06-12 162148.png

Ebay i  order 2powerbanks  from of your seller in this app going to two months and dey refus

Ebay i order 2powerbanks from of your seller in this app going to two months and dey refused to deliver my items or refund my money.They lied that have receive it without receiving anything, am beginning you Ebay tell this man to return my money.

Feedback

I have ONE bad feedback from a scammer and this is in eighteen years! This was almost a year ago. Ebay insists on putting this negative feedback on the bottom of every selling page even though there are only three feedbacks listed. It is, I am sure, ...

Buyer not replying to messages

I posted an item to a buyer who took out a case when the item hadn't arrived. I messaged her to ask her to wait a little longer and to let me know if the item hadn't arrived by the following Wednesday and I would refund her. She didn't so I assumed s...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

feed back

ebay are always asking me to levee feedback,, now they have changed the page , you need to wright a book to levee feedback,, EBAY PULL YOURSELF TOPGETHER.... JUST A QUICK THANK YOU IS GOOD...

Item developed fault

I bought a bed in November 2023 which has now developed a fault (collapsed on one corner).I want to contact seller/ebay but can't locate bed in my search history as it was 7 months ago. What can I do?

What is feedback for ?

Previously the feedback rating has been used as a guide for buyers to leave a rating for a sellers service's, now with their latest "improvement" they have included a mandatory product rating.As you only get to leave feedback once, it is pretty stupi...

Royal mail lost iem

Hi I have a parcel with tracking, I can see it's been to various places and stops at MC office near London. This was 8 th June it's now 17 th June the buyer phoned them and response was they would check today but as yet it hasn't left the depot but t...

i need to contact with support. is there any way? have restriction at my account and cannt bid

well i tried sometime ago to buy some parts from an ebay store. i send several messages to the seller cause there was a problem paying for them and couldnt get it through. seller never responded and since that moment cannot bid. its been about 5 mont...

Ebay returns RUBBISH

Trying to talk to ebay about a totally useless item received then having to take it five miles to a drop off site then they refused to refund full amount paid any ideas?? **bleep**

Technical issue

On my home page I have my recently viewed items . When I select them all I can't delete them . I've also tried individually but they just keep reappearing !!

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payments on hold…

Hi, so I have sold a prom dress 2 days ago. This is my first sale in over a year. Is it now normal for the seller to wait for payment until they have confirmed receipt? All my previous sales have reached me immediately but this one is showing I will ...

Se

I was selling a car, within minutes had a message saying its sold on the buy it now. Anyway I look on the buyers feedback and find at least 2 feedbacks saying this person buys things then never pays. As a result my item has ended and ebay are chargin...

No option for global shipping program

So I decided to use the global shipping program opted in etc. I revised one of my item and added it all ok, but I can't do it with any of my other listings? When I click international shipping the option doesn't show up. They're not prohibited either...

Resolved! Ebay altering postage costs!

I have a number of items that I relist, sometimes lowering the selling price or number of days listed. I use a schedule to apply postage. Once set, this does not change, unless the cost of postage goes up. Two of the sixty items I listed have sold. B...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer states item hasn’t arrived

Hello. I had a buyer buy an item off me and as it was an international sale I used the GSP and I got an email today that the item had been delivered and then the buyer opens a case stating that the item hasn't arrived. I have the email to prove that ...

80% final fee offer - end date

Hi, I have just accepted the offer of 80% off final value fees and the end date is 31st Dec 2099.I presume it's an error as the offers usually run until the end of Monday.Offer details Get 80% off Final Value Fees (excludes 30p order-level fees)80% o...

Wrong address

I have received an item I didn’t order or pay for. My details were on the outside of the package. Inside was an invoice generated by eBay for the correct buyer. It appears that the seller has put my name and address on the outside in error. What is t...

Tv warranty

Hello i have bought a tv with 1 year guarantee on 4october 2023 now my tv isn't turning on.And i contacted seller they are not responding. what should i do?Thank you

Best offer automatically applied

Why, when I list an item as buy it now and set the price, does it automatically add best offer at 50 percent when going back to the main listing menu? It is really annoying and I often then have to revise my listing . Massive pain when I list several...

How can an address be wrong?

Has anyone had this experience with Evri (or any other courier) please? I sold an item. I printed off the order details, then booked the parcel in with Evri. I can only use the address that is on the order details at the time I booked the parcel in. ...

Feedback

I've got two items requiring feedback to my buyers but when I click on leave feedback it says can not find transaction . One of the buyers messaged me as she was trying to leave me feedback but got the same message . These transactions were straight ...

My recent perches has vanished

Hi , my recent order that I bought the other day has vanished on here and says ' there is a error retrieving this item ' but I've paid for it and the money has gone out of my bank account? Thanks for any help ,Ian

Do I have to return the product?

I bought the item which the seller sent the wrong one on purpose - he admitted in the chat. I asked for the refund and he refunded as requested. Now I have the product and he hasn't sent me any return details for weeks now, and the refund case is sho...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback

How do I completely delete a negative feedback that I left.The seller has sent me the relevant Request to Change Feedback but I just want to delete all the feedback and not replace it.Thanks

payments from ebay

why do ebay take nearly half of my items sold, i have to post them buy materials use petrol to go to the post office, ebay actually have more than i get. they are robbing me.

Resolved! Refund

Hi, I recently had to refund a buyer for an item that had proof of delivery. Which I wasn't too happy about. EBay had charged me but are now saying I owe them the same amount which I have proof was paid to eBay commerc. Is there anyway to get in cont...

Items no longer available

I have purchased 2 items from different sellers but they have both told me that they no longer have the item I ordered. They have asked if I want a refund (which obviously I do) yet when I've asked for my refund they have just gone silent on me. I'd ...

Upload ID

i am Thai but have settled status in uk and when I get asked to upload government ID I do that with my BRP card which is issued by the government but it keeps asking me to upload again

Out of office message

I know there is a time away setting for holidays but is there an out of office setting I can use.I finish on Friday afternoons until Sunday evenings and would like to set up an auto response to any incomig mail from Buyers TIAVal

buyer collection

Hi My buyer has now collected my cart as it was collection only how they did not have a QR code I could scan so I let them have it anyway as it wae already paid for in ebay. On the tracking it shows the cart was collected but not delivered so my mone...

Proving postage was added to parcel

Hi, I received a message regarding an Item I sold. The buyer hasnt received the Item as Royal Mail are saying a £5 fee is due as no postage on parcel. I posted with Royal Mail and have proof of postage with tracking, how can I resolve this with Royal...

Selling a Hoverboard

I'm trying to sell a hoverboard but just get an error from ebay stating ONLY buusiness sellers can sell hoverboards and even then ebay does not allow used hoverboards to be sold and yet there are loads of used hoverboards for sale from private seller...

Emails asking for money

I keep getting emails asking me to pay for items that I haven't even sold and that I need to update my account.my account is upto date.Is this a scam as i can't get in touch with eBay either.

New Postage Tool Is Awful

So you're (eBay) are forcing us to use this "new" postage tool but all it does is throw an error, CHARGE MY ACCOUNT (which I find the most irritating) and then produce nothing. This is the third time this has happened - however if I use the Legacy To...

NO return label sent

Hi I bought an item , it arrived broken and not fit for purpose condition, which the seller would have known before packing. I requested a refund. Which was approved and ebay tell me that the seller has sent a return label and the next action is with...

Payment dispute

I sold an iPhone back in December. EBay told me to post item as buyer has paid which I did. Then days later eBay said don't post as there suspicious activity on buyer account Wich they closed now eBay asking for payment back

Bidding problems

I can’t seem to bid. When I click on an item, the page opens, the picture disappears and the bid button goes grey so I can’t press it. I can’t buy it now either as the same thing happens. My account hasn’t been suspended (not that I know of) Any idea...

Sending refund

I advertised an item on eBay and on another site. The item sold straightaway on the other site and immediately afterwards on eBay. Before I cancelled the eBay listing, eBay sent me the buyers money. I am struggling to return it to the buyer as none o...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Defective item after 6 months. Seller offered replacememt but then blocked me without sending

I purchased a brake light in December 2023 and 3 if the 10 let's have failed. I contacted them and they offered a replacement and asked for £5.00 postage which I agreed to, when I asked for their PayPal details they stopped responding and now they ha...

Resolved! Reseller is using my photos -is that ok?

I recently sold an item to a dealer who immediately relisted it for sale. All good so far, except he is using my photos. Is this usual and accepted behaviour? I'm not clear if copyright applies or if my photos become public property once I list an it...

Dealing with a Payment dispute

Sold an item on eBay. Few days later a 'payment dispute' is opened by the buyer, so eBay put the payment on hold . I provided eBay with proof of postage, a tracking number which showed proof of delivery, but eBay ruled in favour of the buyer. So I ge...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stop sale

I was fiddling as enayer asked if I would consider bulk selling, which would alter postageAnyway, somehow, I have managed to sell to "the highest bidder" prior to end of auction - didn't mean toAnd on top of that, there is no postage on saleHelp

Fraud new account ( scam)

Hi someone has tried to make new account with my business name and purchased a apple phone I do not know how they made PayPal account with my business name and I received the email please check this detail and cancel the transaction i ve never made e...

Account security

I have just been through a security check from eBay asking for verification by sending photographs of myself and my drivers licence!I felt uneasy going through this process, which did not produce a satisfactory result!Question is........is this an up...

Resolved! After 5 month from dispatch, buyer sent me a message that he did not receive the items.

Hello.. In January of this year I sent an order to the buyer. Parcel was without tracking number as the cost of the goods was several pounds. Today, I received a message from him that he did not receive the order after 5 months from dispatch. What sh...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item not received

I have a buyer that has just opened a item not recievied where the tracking says unable to deliver returned to sorting office where she never bothered to collect it , it was held at sorting office for the 18 days now being returned to sender .

Not getting any views

Am a new seller in ebay and i listed 4 to 5 products which i have stock of each item but in a week i literally don't get any view in any listing, can you please help me what should i do to get some views and sale!

Feedback

Left feedback for a supplier, The Vinyl Source, (including photos) but the feedback was delivered with the wrong username.

Resolved! Listing New or Used

I wish to list a ‘vintage’ skirt that I have never worn. Because of its age (1970s) I feel inclined to list it as ‘Used’, which it is not, but because it has not been worn do I list it as ‘New’ which, again, it is not. What would you do?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Order hasn't arrived

Ordered an item but it hasn't arrived. I contacted the seller who said it had been delivered. I've asked for proof of delivery or tracking details but he's now not replying to me. So no proof of postage, no tracking, no contact from seller. When I cl...

cancellation of the order by the buyer

Hello, this is the second time I had to cancel the sale because the buyer changed his mind and you write that after the offers are approved, the money will be collected from the buyer immediately, but this is not true because you do nothing but wait ...

Refund but item not returned

I sold an item for £230 that I did not know was faulty. The person who bought the item requested a refund.I accepted clicking on the link underneath the information that says the item will be returned.the refund was taken from my account and now the ...

Returning several items to same seller

I purchased 9 items from a single seller. I want to return 6 of them. Upon return request, ebay only allows me to return one item at a time and I am only given option to select from ebay postage - > I have to pat for separate parcels to return the it...

No refund received

Item never arrived, seller said it was lost in transit and would resend. Still didn't arrive, I opened a case and they asked me to close it and they would refund. I stupidly did this and did not receive a refund.now they are not responding to my mess...

Order OF PLANTS

I ordered 7 Hebe plants, the box arrived VERY badly damaged, I have photos. Now the plants have been planted by a professional gardener, one is completely dead, and two other are dying. I have repeatedly left phone messages to the seller asking to ri...

Accepted Offer change price

I have accepted a change price offer. However when I have to the checkout price has reverted to original price. I've contacted buyer yesterday and today when I got a reminder to pay.

Resolved! Unknown error

Hi, I keep getting an unknown error message when trying to list items from my draft list. Any suggestions? I haven't exceeded my monthly allowance and I've also uninstalled or reinstalled the app which hasn't helped

Help

How do I speak to a person on eBay? I can't get past the automated messages. It's really important as I think I've been a victim of fraudulent activity but it's regarding an item that is from last August so it's not coming up (it was tickets for a co...

Return requested(damage) seller doesn't reply/communicate, return closed automatically/no result

Hello everyone, I've ordered an item on Feb 6th 2024 and paid pretty much the same day. However, there were communication issues with a seller but he finally sent everything at the end of March (amost two month after purchase and only after I've open...

Received item i didn’t buy

hi allWhat would you do?i have received an item from ebay which i didn't order/pay for. The sender's name is on the box - JX. there is then some details about i handbag i bought a week before that on JX label (but i bought the handbag from PD) I've n...

Selling clothes

I have just sold a pair of shoes for my wife, I understood all second hand clothing was no fees, but they charged me, I finally spoke to them and there are fees on jewellery, handbags and shoes, I understand about jewellery and handbags but ebay does...

User avatar by Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

ERROR MESSAGE!!!

I keep getting teh same error message whenever I try to send an invoice for an item I have sold Something went wrong. Please try again later. What am I missing please

Resolved! Buyer to collect from seller

i have a buyer but i need to arrange a collection but in the past i always run into issues with eBay as i am not allowed to message buyer my address and mobile number apparently i am breaking eBay laws , so could a kind member guide me Thank you Susa...

Global Shipping

I am getting bids from Sweden and the US for an item I posted for auction on Tuesday. Having sold abroad via GSP I assumed that the listing would make clear to bidders that the item can be shipped abroad from the UK. However I have noted in the listi...

Fellow seller in hospital/ebay not helping

I recently asked community what to do as a friend, a fellow ebay seller is in hospital. Having had 2 strokes she is disorientated, confused & cannot remember her ebay passwords etc;I have now found her listings but cannot access her account to respon...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Seller in hospital

Hello, my friend is a longstanding seller in ebay. She's 84, & been taken into hospital. She's quite poorly & memory not good. She's worried about her selling page & parcels to deliver etc. She can't remember her username so we can't access her page....

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nectar Points Bonus Deal

A Nectar Campaign was abnnounced recently which operated fro 2 April 2024 to 30 April 2024. To qualify for 500, 1000 or 1500 Nectar Points 3, 4 or 5 purchase gad to be made before 30 April 2024 of £10 or more. I made 7 qualifying purchases in this pe...

Seller disappeared

I have tried speaking to a human from Ebay but they no longer seem to exist. I made a purchase 10 days ago but the item has not been dispatched. I have contacted seller but not received a response. When I try to search for the seller this produces 0 ...

Slanderous response to feedback

Hi, I'd like to know what other members think about the reposne I received to some genuine negative feedback I left for a seller. In the reponse, the seller calls me a "scammer", which I consider to be slander. I am not the only person to leave negat...

Maximum bid compromised ?

Hello. On an item on which I was bidding automatically, with a maximum bid set - a snipe bid came in with 15 secs left and bid one pence over my maximum bid. How is this possible ?There were no other bids shown since my last automatic one, which was ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

My item didn’t arrive

Dear community my parcel didn't arrive yet.I tried to be in contact with the seller and the seller just sent me a message to say I have posted and she never text me back regardless if I text to her 5 timeseBa does not have the telephone support and a...

Faulty item

I purchased two of the same item of which one was faulty. I contacted the seller who offered to replace. When this message came I was staying in Turkey and when I tried to accept Ebay blocked my account. Upon my return I have tried contacting the sel...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

70% Offer not working

Hi I'm having trouble with activating my 70% off offer, I have activated it and it appears on my selling page with 100 listings but every time I list an item it takes that off my monthly total and not my offer total which stays at 100 so not getting ...

Refund

I returned an item back to seller using my own postage, but still not received a refund, what can I do.

Buyer hasn’t pid and I’m going on holiday - should I cancel the order to avoid negative feedback

Buyer hasn't paid and as of now - 7.30am - they have 12 hours left of the 4-day deadline in which to pay. All their feedback is positive for prompt payment so it's a bit puzzling why they haven't paid yet and there has been no response to any communi...

UNABLE TO CONTACT SELLERS

Greetings community..My name is Emmanuel am trying to order a phone on ebay at first I was able to contact sellers...but now any seller I try to contact its saying message not sent ...what would be the problem ..its saying verify that its you and the...

Men's watches that have been in long term storage for over three decades seller will not refund .

I purchased two watches for 350 pounds each ,unfortunately due to being in storage were not keeping the time and were beginning to breakdown.I contacted the seller and requested a refund and the reply was that he was sorry and not heard since from hi...

Resolved! Stolen package

I posted an item with Evie tracked delivery. The update is the item has been stolen. Where do I stand as a seller?

buyer collection

Hi I have a buyer coming to collect my cart tomorrow however I do not know if he has a QR code or number to prove he has collected the item and my monies will then be released by ebay My question is should I give him the cart if he has no QR code? or...

Business type

Hello, I want to update the business type to Corporation, but there is no Edit button to make changes. How can I make this change? Thanks for your help

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

can't access funds

I sold an item that was listed for collection only but the buyer wanted me to post it so sent me the postage cost through PayPal and paid for the item. He's received but but won't send me the 6 digit code to release the money....

Nectar promotions in April

Received 1000 May (half 'making a voucher' back) points yesterday... Still no sign of the April promotion points though (1500) ... Maybe Nectar have supply chain issues!!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CANNOT GET REFUND FOR ITEM THAT WAS NOT DELIVERED

I bought an item from an ebay seller in UK on 2nd June at approximately 9pm. Message arrived from seller acknowledging order. 3rd June received email timed 07:49 saying ITEM IS BEING DISPATCHED. 3rd June 19:57 email says goods dropped off at 14:39 lo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item not received

Dear customer service eBay , I have ordered on 30 May 2024, IKEA FEJKA artificial potted plant, order number is 16-11628-40257. Until now the item has not been delivered to me . I am disappointed.Please can you help and sort the issue. Yours sincerel...

Feedback

Hi, hope someone can help.I want to retrack some feedback I gave, I'd ordered two similat product and accidentally given feedback for the wrong seller.Turns out I praised the lousy seller instead of the good one.I don't feel any good review for someo...

Search location

I'm trying to search for a very specific item in the EU. No matter what I select for "item lacation" I'm getting 14,000 items mainly in the US, China, and India. No one can search that many items. Ebay has become unusable. Is here any way that I'm mi...

Postage for a return

Hi , I've an item that needs returning as its faulty but the seller told me that it's £7 to send back its over 2 meters and will cost excess of 40-50 pounds I'm getting quotes for !!!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos