Fellow seller in hospital/ebay not helping

I recently asked community what to do as a friend, a fellow ebay seller is in hospital. Having had 2 strokes she is disorientated, confused & cannot remember her ebay passwords etc;

I have now found her listings but cannot access her account to respond to messages from previous buyers who havent recieved their items.

Just chatted to ebay via their text/chat option and they have been absolutely no help whatsoever.

Their replys are clearly automated & has not resolved the issue at all.

I asked if they could take the current listings off & whether they are able to inform the previous buyers of current circumstances, but clearly not.

Does anyone have any other suggestions please? Is there not a phone number for ebay anywhere?

Many thanks for anyones help....

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Fellow seller in hospital/ebay not helping

It should be possible for you to change your friend's password with their consent.  see below.

They will need to access their phone to change the password.

Resetting your password if you've forgotten it

If you've forgotten your password select the Reset your password button below:

Reset your password - opens in new window or tab

For security, we'll ask you to verify yourself by email or text. If you choose email verification and don't receive a message within 5 minutes, check your spam or junk folders. If you have a seller account, you’ll need to confirm the phone number you’ve registered on your eBay account before verification.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent