eBay phone app

I created a listing for my old caravan (Item number: 355772104856) on my PC, not my phone.

I used the Condition Report (CR) to high-light, what I considered to be, significant.  Fairly soon it became apparent that bidders had not read the CR and, as it was too late to revise the listing, I had to tell buyers to search for it if they were using a phone.

One buyer, who discovered the CR late on, withdrew their bid and intermated that I had tried to hide the condition and that I should have put it all in the general description section.

I've since used the eBay app on my phone to search for the CR.  I did eventually find it but it was far from straight forward.

I'm sure that many other Sellers are like me and value the feedback from happy customers, so to have eBay putting that at risk makes me less than happy.

I've not been able to find any similar complaints, so are my bidders and I alone...?

Best regards

atticsail

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

eBay phone app

I know nothing of caravans but the detail that you put in the listing seems superb.

The only thing is that with an auction you cannot let anybody view before sale is made. 

I know I know

You would do better with a classified advert where you can add contact details.  There is a one-off fee of £20 I think whether it sells or not and the advert stays live for ? 30 days

@atticsail 

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent