i need to contact with support. is there any way? have restriction at my account and cannt bid

well i tried sometime ago to buy some parts from an ebay store. i send several messages to the seller cause there was a problem paying for them and couldnt get it through. seller never responded and since that moment cannot bid. its been about 5 months that keep not letting me bid. my account is 2009. any ideas?

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

i need to contact with support. is there any way? have restriction at my account and cannt bid

Firstly you need to log out of this UK site, log into www.ebay.com

Contact eBay Customer Services this way, through their help pages.  Lines may not be open yet.

https://www.ebay.com/help/home

Lines are open between 5 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

If you agree to buy something from an Ebay seller and then don't pay, you get a non-payment strike.

If you get two strikes, most sellers will block you from bidding on their items.

If it was genuinely not your fault that you did not pay, Customer services might be able to help and remove the non-payment strikes.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

not working... dont let me contact or chat with someone

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

one "unpaid" item was when i tried to contact with the seller to send me a total invoice to pay for all items. seller never responded. second one i won an auction and seller never updates posting cost cause i won the auction for 1 euro and items worth about over 2-3 hundrend of euros.... also one more time one seller also didnt send me total invoice for all items and wanted to pay for every item 10-15 euro posting. i was buying spare parts for a scooter i restore. about 10 items. imagine paying 10-15 euro for each part...

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

You had 30 days to appeal unpaid strikes, so probably too late now.

Not all sellers want to sell outside their own country.

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

If you expect the seller to combine postage you have to ask and negotiate this in advance of buying.  You can't just buy items and then ask/expect a discount afterwards.

The link provided by @tressygirl might not work because these are the UK forums and you are in Greece.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Think I added the correct . com link.

@jckl1957 

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent