NO return label sent

Hi

I bought an item , it arrived broken and not fit for purpose condition, which the seller would have known before packing.

I requested a refund. Which was approved and ebay tell me that the seller has sent a return label and the next action is with me. However no return label has been sent (or I cant see one anywhere!) and its impossible to send an email to ebay support for help! Seller sent a message saying the item can still be used an he will give me a partial refund, I have refused and requested the label and since then no response. Just keep going round in circles with ebay support processes!

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

NO return label sent

When did you open your case? When it has been open for three business days and you still have not been sent a label you can escalate your case and ask ebay to step in. They sometimes refund without return. 

Don't communicate with the seller any more as it doesn't sound as though he is helping. Just keep your eye on the case.

******************************************************************************************