wining bid wants me to cancel the order

wining bider sent me a message asking me to cancel the order because they didn't read the product description. 

what do I do 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Cancel using "Buyer requested". You will get a selling fee credit and can relist.

Better the buyer tells you now they have changed their mind rather than further down the line when they want to return the item.

******************************************************************************************
Powered by cats Cat Happy
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

thanks for your reply
just really annoyed they have wasted my time. they said they wanted to cancel because they didn't read the description.
can it not be offered to the 2nd highest bidder. so I now have to list it again and wait

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Personally I would wait until the 5th day before cancelling. Then cancel as buyer did not pay. Do it this way, the buyer gets a defect on their account. more than two of these in a year limits their ability to buy anything on eBay. It will teach them for wasting your time. It may give them too a bit of time to learn to read!

also check your buyer requirements to amend to you cannot bid with more than two unpaid strikes in a year and add this buyer to your blocked list.

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent