Member To Member Support
The place for eBay buyers and sellers to ask Community Mentors questions about buying and selling on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sold Item what to do ?

Hi , i sold an item as always send with tracking number , parcel was delivered but the buyer open the case saying he doesn't have the parcel. My funds are placed on hold and i have no any options to defend myself. I reported the seller but this was o...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! private seller

If I buy a product like a motherboard that is listed as open but unused and I get it a bench test it and it dont work. do I have the rights to a full refund as not fit for perpose? Thanks DeanO

User avatar by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help needed

I'm having problems trying to pay for an item, every time i go to pay though paypal(worked fine last week) And i keep going around in circles trying to sort it outAny help will be appreciated

flintman0130_0-1714943065115.png

Not received an order, marked delivered

Please can I have help with this: I bought an item from a seller with an eBay shop, they provided me with a tracking number. My local courier delivered a package addressed to me with the same tracking number on it and securely sealed, doesn't look ta...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account Suspended

My account is been suspended. Saying I haven't not followed the guideline and telling me to see messages. But in messages section there are some suggestion not a clear thing which tells me the reason. Any one?

I brought a large item off a seller collection only but ebay won't let me or the seller send contact

I brought a large item off a ebay seller collection only but ebay new rules wont let me or the seller send our contact number to arrange day & time for collection?- This ebay rule is stupid, makes it very difficult to arrange a collection of a item- ...

Advance Promoted Listing

The broad search query isn't aligning well, only matching two keywords for each search term. This issue has arisen suddenly this week. For instance, it's matching "iPhone 13 case" with "iPhone 7 case", leading to increased costs and making ad optimiz...

Business seller to private

How do I sell as a private seller , I've just listed a van for sale and it was a mission , it seems I've ended up signing up as a business? I hardly ever sell anything.how do I just become a private seller ?

Please help seller scammed me

Hi All, It is 5 May and I purchased a laser tattoo removal machine on 7th March. The machine faulty and dangrous. I havw communikcated with the seller and they were very dismissive. Now they have stopped replying. I paid a LOT for this machine and no...

Scam

My partner has recently ordered an item off eBay the item is faulty and has caused serious harm, the product is not showing up in her purchase history so she is not able to open an enquiry. EBay is useless. Can somebody please help?

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Holding fee and delivery fee

Hi wondering if someone can help me? I paided for the postage myself when sending an item sold on eBay and they have them took the postage again off my fees due to me. they have also took a £20 holding fee, how do I claim these amounts back? thanks i...

GSP

Hello...a customer has bought three items, separate listings,that are going to the GSP hub for international postage, they have asked for combined UK postage to the hub...how do I send the combined postage invoice, thanks

Free selling

I sold some clothing a few days ago and received the full monies. Then today I sold some shoes and was charged fees? I can't see why or see any information as to why? Can anyone enlighten me? Are shoes not clothing ? Such a shame as I took an offer t...

Gold coin sale - scam buyer

I would appreciate a bit of advice please (I believe I have to take action by 7th May). eBay Item ID: #296376755636Royal Mail tracking number: SE253812430GB I inherited a couple of gold coins a while ago and recently decided to sell them. I chose to ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restricted account

Can anyone help please my account has been restricted I'm unsure why.. I can't get to my dashboard to look everytime I click on it it says login but I'm already logged in and it won't do itSoadly I can't see any easy way to contact eBay via messenger...

Cancel returns to get refund

I bought two items, they arrived together even though I was charged double postage, anyway the items are terrible, not as described and unfit for intended use. I started a return for each item, however the seller has offered to refund without returns...

Return item

Hi, I buy the blink video doorbell it's not working.but the seller not accept the return. I already told him my problem but he totally declined my request.

Return Label not used by Buyer

I have agreed a return request and purchased a return label through eBay by Royal Mail. After 10days, I still have not received the return item. So, I contacted and reminded the buyer to send it back. But, after few more day, buyer said the label cou...

Technical

For the last couple of days, eBay won't let me look at my sold items, it just keeps coming up Java io 10 exception reload page, but it won't reload

Refund

I won and paid for item order number 05-11534-40090 the seller just refunded me back my money without have said anything why?

Resolved! Contacting Customer Support

Hi folks, I need to speak to someone about refunding a buyer. I recently sold something and, when packing up, noticed a very slight defect which I hadn't remembered to mention in the listing. I offered buyer a refund, which they accepted and followed...

Affiliate Program

Hello. Is it possible to apply for an affiliate program with eBay? If so, what options are there. Is there something like this, let's say I advertise a certain product, and a person clicking on my link buys it, a percentage of their purchase will be ...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery item not uodated

Hi all,So I sold an item on Ebay and this as been sent 2 days ago, to a company named Shop Airlines who I understand to be a middle man for buyers in Japan. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for them to update as received so that it shows on my ac...

Drum kit collection

Ok.buyer paid and collected fro. my house all good ..but how do I clear that dam QR code thingy ..we didn't use code .and it's so annoying as keeps asking for it ..I've given him feedback all good.

List an item

It won't let me list an item for sale. goes all the way then on the screen pops up we've encountered an error on our side !! any ideas on how I can resolve this issue I've been trying everywhere. thanks

Collection code problem

A buyer has collected an item in person but they didn't give me a collected code or QR code to scan. They are not responding to my messages. Please advise. Thank you.

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

nectar voucher

I created a nectar voucher and chose three items to buy. These items came from different countries and so I was directed to checkout separately. After the first item, the remainder of my voucher disappeared. How do I retrieve it?

Missing message notifications

HiAt the top of the My Ebay page where it says Activity/Messages/Account, there used to be a number next to Messages showing if you had any new ones. That isn't there any more for me, so I have to check manually. I've tried clearing the cache on my b...

Bid cancelled

Can anyone tell me how the buyer cancelled the bid without any contact with me? I had a notification from ebay that the bid had been cancelled and that I could see the reason why if I go into the item. No notification, no reason, I am just without a ...

no commucation with seller

I have tryed to contact a seller after the sale as the seller had changed the item cost and the shipping cost with Now three different invoices also the seller has now blocked communcation?? As a resolt of this I want to cancel this but the listing s...

Printing postage labels in store

I do not have a working printer. Since the revised Packlink software emerged, I normally select EVRI as the courier and 'print in store' using the Legacy Tool menu. The new Packlink label print software does not appear offer this option. Since I no l...

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

fees

I have eneded a listing with a bid which i no longer want to sell , will i be charged?

Resolved! Suspend in 15 minutes

Hello, this evening I opened an ebay bussines account in the UK, but 15 minutes after I opened it, my account was suspended. there was not much to explain in the e-mail they sent me, you can see it in the attachment. I didn't do anything wrong but it...

New Scam ?

Hi, Yesterday, I made an offer on an item for £675, and the seller came back and told me to make an offer on the same items, but under a new listing ID. I didnt make an offer on the new listing ID as I thought it was suspicious. The seller sent me an...

Combining postage

Hi All, Wondering if anyone can tell me if it's possible to combine postage for a buyer. After they have paid, but as a seller I didn't have it set up.Or if it's possible to give a refund for the postage on one of the items. Thanks

Unable to put items on to sell

Hi , last night had problems when trying to list things to sell ? Starts but when you get to second page for condition , the next page just comes up blank . Tried different ways but all comes back to a blank page ? Assumed it was an Ebay problem whic...

Returned item used and damaged

I sold an item a rollator that was new with tags on had never been used. Even the plastic was still covering the wheels. Everything on it worked perfectly as we had checked it after purchase.Vuyer wrote to say the seat wouldn't click into place. Husb...

Wasn’t payed enough

I am owed 47£ but only received 39 my 90 payday total was 55 but because I promoted my listings I was owed 47 but eBay only sent me 39 why is this ? This has mad me quite angry as to why I'm not getting my funds as it said it's unfair

My Fundraising on Ebay

I've been succesfully selling donated items as a private seller on ebay auctions to raise money for me to donate 100% to my chosen worthwhile causes. I have been delivering sold items to my local Evri & Yodel Collection Shops using the Packlink facil...

Payment being held back by eBay

A seller I bought off is telling me that my payment has not been made to them after a week, surely this is an excessive amount of time to hold back payment? Or am I not being told the truth? thanks

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Final Selling fees

I have sold an exercise bike and expected the transaction fees of 12.8% plus regulatory fee 0.42%. However I was charged extra £45.83 as an ad fee standard. What does it mean? I cannot find it anywhere in the fees info. The value was £335 and the tra...

Not getting viewings, Shadowing!!

after 26 years of Ebay I am wondering what the hell has gone wrong with it, I will be closing my account down in the next week as it seems the items you are selling are purposley shadowed unless you pay the Extra fees, I'm Done with this malarky and ...

Account issue

Haven't sold anything in a couple of years and just have money on hold when I checked my payout account it was my old one I've tried to add new Account as it says but I must put in old account number which I haven't got a clue what it is anyone know ...

Click and collect

I have chosen Evri as my Courier but the the collection point shown available to me on eBay is a lot further distance from my home than my nearest Evri collection point. Can I change this?

Faulty Jeans - Help - New to selling.

Hi I listed and sold a pair of jeans. The recipient received the jeans this morning and has contacted me with a photo of a faulty zip and asking for a refund. There is no way I can contest this (lesson learned, take photo's of the zip) But 1. How do ...

Refund but never get back my goods

I sold a shoes then the buyer wasn't happy trying to say they used but they never been so I didn't want his headaches so I did accept to refund him after receiving an email from eBay !the buyer had the refund and didn't send my shoes !!!!!he said eBa...

Bid

Hi I was looking to buy an item and I made a first offer for it which it wasn't accepted I received a counter offer which I refused and made a second offer which was denied by the seller and sent me counter offer which was fair for me and I was about...

I have broken item I was selling

Hi we had shutters listed but my husband has broken them removing them from the windows this morning. Someone has bought them in the time between breaking them and the sale ending. What do I do?

Resolved! GSP issue

I've just sold an item and it's being shipped using the GSP. The issue I've got is that the reference number just says "null". Normally I'm given a long code containing letters and numerals. Any ideas anyone?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bought an item off eBay

Bought an item of eBay and asked seller to send it to an Argos in Sainsbury's. It got delivered to site but Argos in store are refusing to hand it over, as it didn't have an eBay bar code. Have tried contacting seller and delivery company but to no a...

Refund not received but case marked as closed

I returned an item to the seller and paid the required postage. It was confirmed as received by them and they issued a refund to my credit card. That was 9 working days ago and nothing has been received by me. Everything now states refund received an...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to resolve open ebay case

Good afternoon all,I have sold an item and due to a delay in delivery customer opened a case on ebay. Now he received the item and acknowledged it. However, in order tracking it's still in dispatched status.Despite multiple requests, he is not closin...

Warranty claim

Hi, Can someone help with a cliam for an item that has failed and the seller does not accept responsibility for the item. I bought an electrical tester on the 19th January it was delivered to me on the 23rd January. On the 23th April the item failed ...

None delivered item

Could someone help with the process of a none delivered item I have contacted the seller and item sent . Tried Royal Mail as used free posting but need tracking number. William

about account suspension

Hello eBay community, I'm seeking help with a suspended account issue. My account was restricted due to not providing tracking numbers initially (MC011). When I tried to add the tracking numbers later, eBay asked for product invoices. I provided my w...

Listings not showing

Is anyone else having an issue with their listings not showing? Its really annoying me as im currently waiting on my bank verification to complete so theyve put all my payments on hold while waiting for micro deposits to show in my bank and of course...

returns refunding

i recently sold somthing on ebay and buyer wasnt happy so started a return whichim ok about but any ide why ebay refunded the buyer there money before it was even posted back to me it was not a cheap item and if they wanted to they could quite easly ...

Damaged item return ?

Purchased a book that arrived damaged contacted seller for a exchange or a refund I was offered a £20 discount which I refused and requested a return and full refund.i was then in formed after waiting 2days for a return label that they couldn't issue...

User avatar by Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

counterfeit Items

Hi, I recently posted items for sale which have been removed / flagged under the policy violation regarding counterfeit goods; however, my items are genuine and not counterfeit and I need to either relist them or have the policy violation removed. Th...

money not recived after delivery

Item sent and the buyer has got it but i had to change the package label and nobody told me i had to change it on the app too, i only realised this after it was delivered and it still says i have not posted it even when it is with the buyer how do i ...

Account

Although I haven't used my account for a while somebody has made a purchase however, I cannot get into my account to answer the buyer, advise please?

Wrong size

Hi, I received this wrong size car cover and took it with me abroad where I left my car. While I was leaving my car and put the cover on I realised that wrong size has been sent. As I return home by plane If I brought the cover back it would cost me ...

Postage

I would like to sell an expensive item which needs to be insured for more than the postage options listed. How can I add my own delivery costs?

Incorrect postage labels

Several times now, I have quoted for posting a padded envelope when selling an item and yet, even though I have clicked 'padded envelope' when selecting the postage option, the label I am supplied with is for a 'large envelope' which will NOT be acce...

Feedback requests

I seem to be getting Feedback requests for items that I have already done as well as some items that are still awaiting delivery

Buying postage twice

Hi,  In my recent tranasction, the buyer paid £3 for the item and £2.94 for delivery. On my invoice it has then taken money out twice for postage leaving me with 6p profit! How can I dispute/claim this back?

Screenshot_20240504_074357.jpg

Incorrect order.

Hello.I accidently ordered 8 items instead of 1.What can I do. The goods have been paid for and now dispatched. I contacted the seller almost immediately. But have received no reply.

Wring shoe box

I bought a pair of shoes that were advertised as new with box. They were authenticated. But when they arrived the box doesn't match the shoes. Messaged the seller and they said they forgot to mention this but they gave me a good price so I shouldn't ...

Sold item but no GSP reference number

I just sold an item via GSP and it's been paid for however when it comes to printing off the delivery address, there's no GSP ref no. It says "Null" it seems to be a popular issue right now so at least I'm not alone in this one. not sure what to do o...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nectar promotion in april

I took part in promotion in April to get 500 nectar points for each purchase over £10 up to 4 purchases made b4 30th april. I've not received extra nectar points. Has anyone else experienced this?

Sold a car

Hello. I sold my car yesterday. They collected and paid cash. When I go into my ebay. This is what I get. I don't know how to complete the purchase as I have no other options.  

1000015278.jpg

Item not delivered

Seller says tracking is proof of delivery so could not care less. Item not delivered. Tracking says handed to resident but date shipped was after it!? No photo proof included. I was home all day and have CCTV to prove the point no courier turned up. ...

Resolved! Buyer return request

A buyer want to return an item saying it's damaged and these damages weren't in the photos, the photos in the listing show no damage because there was none, eBay have accepted his refund case, when the damage has clearly happened since receiving??? H...

Birthday banner

Hello I received the balloons today but I didn't receive birthday banner .and the seller posted both together I need for Monday because my son birthday party is on Monday.

Tracking. I have had two items delivered by evri, however eBay has stated that my funds are on hold

I have had two parcels confirmed delivered by Evri but eBay has put my funds on hold as they have had no confirmation by Evri. It has been 24hrs since they have been confirmed delivered.Is this a common occurrence? And when could I expect to see my f...

Refunds

Hi, I've sold some chairs and the buyer wants to send a courier to collect which I'm not comfortable with. They can't collect in person. They have all ready paid but I'm happy to give them a refund. Does anyone know the best way to go about this. Wil...

Faulty gernerator

I bought a generator off a seller September 2023 and now the seller has stopped trading. I've tried to contact the seller but have had no reply. What warranty does it come with. ?I would of thought 12 months. I tried to contact eBay but they seem not...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item not received

I order a item and request for a delivery on a pick up shop they delivered on a shop and give me a barcode but when i was go in shop they said try tomorrow again next time i was there still same i contact the seller and he said need 8-10 days so he(s...

I may have to send a cheque to refund a seller.

I recieved an item later for which I had recieved a refund. I have been tgrying for 15 minutes to find out how to repay but the EBAY system is not helpfull and seems a waste of time. The only option I can see is to send the seller a cheque.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Retracting a make an offer

Hi,Just made an offer but may buy the same item elsewhere rather than waiting a day for the seller to decide. How do I retract that offer? I don't want to buy two of the same items.

My sold item not returned by buyer but has refund

I sold a jewellery set buyer said it was defective.By accident I pressed refund as I was in work .They had not tried to resolve with me first .I do not have PayPal and cannot print a label and they are refusing any attempt to return my itemI am upset...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return

I wanted to return a BMW courtesy key that doesn't work. Filled out the return request. EBay closed the request and tell me I can't appeal their decision.

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty polisher

How do i chase a refund when im getting no response from seller in china. Its supposed to be speed variable but its hunting all over the shop. Sent them a video of it playing up , but since that its total silence. What do i do ?

Up loading tracking details

Hi I have sold an item to Germany and posted it at a post office. I did not use a ebay postage label, but purchased the tracked service at the post office as I could not fill in the on line customs form. How do I up load the tracking details onto the...

wrong refund amount

I bouhgt two items from a supplier. One item was not what I ordered and so I retunred it. I received a refund for the item that I had kept, which was £11.99, and not the price of the returned item, which was £28.99. I cannot get through to EBAY as ty...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying for a Classified Ad

Is it possible to pay for an item through ebay that was a `classified ad`. I am concerned that should I pay for the item and then it may not be delivered. Is that the normal risk for buying from classified ads. John J.

account set up problems

i have sent my passport edetails my driveing licencs detauls they have tested the bank and still no joy on getting my account set up help no one to send a e/maik to nothing no phone number to talk to them all i get is this chat bot which is toalty an...

Closing old Ebay accounts

I have two old accounts that I can't get into because I have changed my phone number and they need to send a code to the phone number that I don't have any more, so I cant sign in, which is a pretty dumb idea.I have one account that works which I sha...

proof of postage discount ??

Hi im trying to find proof of a postage discount i sent to a customer who purchased an item from me. Is there anywhere i can view ? i sent a partical refund but now the buyer is stating she didnt receive it . can anyone help where i may look for it? ...

Not Getting Full Refund

I bought 4 belts as a single transaction on mobile app for 4 people in various sizes. When they arrived I realised I'd ordered them to fit everyone's waist and not as belts are intended to fit. I opened a return on the case on mobile app for all four...

ebay driving me mad

no sellers protection, ebay have restricted my account due to falling [bellow standard] due to items being refunded due to damage in transit and 3 items being sent back as faulty but are in fact the buyers old scrap unit being retured even when i can...

Lost in post

I received a faulty paint pen and sent it back as instructed over two weeks ago the seller says they haven't received it yet s it must be lost in post ? Am I entitled to my money back ?

Duty

I bought some sunglasses from Italy which I received with no problem. Now 2 weeks later I have been given a bill for import/VAT what will happen if I don't pay it?

eBay App annoyance

I have always had a shortcut on my home screen for ebay but after eBay kept asking my to download the app i decided to. However. eBay are sending me pointless notifications at 3am/4am and i don't want them that early in the morning. Do i contact eBay...

Item not received

I ordered an item about a month ago, original delivery was beginning of April but then changed to end of April. Still not received so tried to contact seller but no longer registered. Also there is no evidence on my account that I ever ordered it. Ho...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item bought is not compatible in UK

Bought some LED Headlight bulbs for my car (Ford Ranger) last December (over 4 months ago). All appeared to work, but now I've taken it for its annual MOT test it has FAILED due to both headlights having an incompatible light source (.... Headlamplig...

Potential scam

I'm selling an iPhone, the person has bid which I've accepted then they message to say they're using an eBay business account so need my email to put in the payment reference? Feels like a scam as not sure why they'd need my email... thanks

Damaged item

Item received clearly has old damage, paid a good amount for damagedtop clearly seen on the front of article. Want to return this item but unable to complete request with a photo (sorry old person here!) so unable to progress request via ebay. Have c...

posted item instead of collection. now what?

I listed an item as collection only but agreed with buyer to post it instead. Payment seems to have been successful but now the system seems to expect me to scan something to confirm collection, which is not possible. Somehow, I need to tell the syst...

Seller not communicating

I recently placed a successful bid for a desk. The seller asked for cash on collection which is fine as I'd like to see it. I have messaged her 3 times to arrange collection and had no response over 5 days. Ebay keeps emailing me reminders to pay. I'...

Purchase

I'm wanting to purchase a bag that someone is selling, but have a question. I have msg the seller twice with no response. I don't want to make an offer and she excepts before reading my question. If I write in the notes with the offer asking her to r...

Winning bids being removed

Hi Everyone, I just wondered how many of you have experienced the following. Yesterday I bid on an item and confirmed my bid within the last 10 seconds of the auction. When the auction finished I was confused as it transpired that my bid was the high...

Resolved! Cancelling a sale

I have sold an item that was listed incorrectly. The listing heading stated the item was a L, although I did include a picture in the listing indicating the label was XL. I responded to the buyer within the hour to advise of the error and suggested a...

User avatar by Engager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Listing FEE ??? For What???

I shifted from eBay a few years back after getting unfavorable decisions and getting ripped off by their sellers (and, honestly it was a good decision - moved to Amazon), so I thought maybe their operation tactics have changed to a more favorable one...

Damaged Item

I bought a refill bottle of seche vite top coat and the package arrived absolutely stinking of polish. I opened the packaging to find that the top of the glass bottle had sheared off and the liquid had leaked eveywhere. I have mailed the seller numer...

EBay return fee

I returned an item that was free postage to me and I've been charged £3.35 to return it. Contacted the seller and they have said that eBay may have charged me to return it. Can anybody elaborate on this. Is this information correct or is it the selle...

Buyer not honouring warranty

I purchased an item back last year which had two years warranty this item is now faulty. I have contacted seller and they are trying to say that I had a reset tool for Printer cartridges, but I did not receive that nor does it state this in any of th...

Postage

Sold an item recently to a buyer who paid the postage costs. However when printing the label to send the item to the buyer I had to pay the cost of postage. I don't understand this. Surely that means the postage has been paid twice. Can anyone explai...

The buyer did not receive the item sent

I was wondering if you could help. My husband sold his samsung phone through ebay. He was paid in full by the buyer and he sent it through Evri. Everything went well until what seemed like almost a week and the item did not reach the buyer yet. It wa...

Refund

I purchased some items weeks ago but never received them, PayPal say contact the seller and ebay say contact PayPal, I'm not getting anywhere and just want my money back. The is saying he never got paid because ebay has withheld the money. I just don...

eBay local

What happened to eBay local? Was so much easier to find local items but disappeared a while back. Or maybe it's been moved & I just can't find it?

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buying fees

I am trying to pay my selling fees on ebay but I want to make a one off payment without eBay storing my card details. How can I make a one off payment without them storing my details?

Seller not issuing refund

My dad ordered a pair of trousers which where the wrong colour. As he's new to ebay instead of requesting a return he contacted the seller to sort things out. The seller povided a return label via messages in which the item was sent back. Having mess...

Resolved! Unable to post an item someone has purchased

I placed a cheap item on EBay approximately 6 months ago at a cheap price with minimal Uk postage charge and actually forgotten it. While currently out of the country for several months I received ebay notification that the item had been purchased by...

Return Postage

HelloReturning an item I purchased incorrectly, seller is ok with it. Ebay only allowed a Royal mail delivery so I opted for that thinking I could input size and weight. They generated a label which is wrong way under the size and weight of the parce...

Item not been delivered yet

I've sold an item, posted out through Royal mail signed for on the 22nd April. Buyer has been contacting me since the 29th each day to state its not been delivered. I've tried the royal mail site and its tracking but it will only let me know once the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Verification on account

I have been denied verficatin so many times, Even after checking and rechecking all details are correct. ebay insists putting GB on the end of my details then upcomes United Kingdom.

payment

Last month i got somthing from ebay no problem this month i tryed to buy something and my card will not work any one know why i have tryed to add a new card but no it wont take that can anyone help?

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Avoid Referral to a Debt Collector.

Hi having posted previously about my account being hacked, IPhones sold and my attempts to get fees removed for these phone, this happened last October, i have my account back, Ebay have said numerous times i will not have to pay any fees and not to ...

selling promblem

hi i recently sold the item an i phone and there was issue the delivery evri the company delivered the phone cases but didn't deliver the i phone i sold when the buyer contacted me he was unbearable rude and wasnt understanding he even tried to threa...

Resolved! Buyer claiming item is damaged

Is there much you can do if a buyer claims an item is damaged on arrival ? I genuinely feel the item was not damaged on packing. The lady is claiming that the item has paint on it. Packaging was not damaged either. I don't want negative feedback and ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Most Helpful Authors