My Fundraising on Ebay

I've been succesfully selling donated items as a private seller on ebay auctions to raise money for me to donate 100% to my chosen worthwhile causes. I have been delivering sold items to my local Evri & Yodel Collection Shops using the Packlink facility

I now wish to consider how I can best grow my ebay experience succesfully at minimum additional cost.

Is it by opening an ebay shop and/or maybe considering my own website?

I am an 85 year old pensioner who wants to grow my charity work succesfully but at minimal outlay cost.

All suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

My Fundraising on Ebay

I would just stick to what you are doing now.  You are seling some nice preowned clothing and used items so just stick to being a Private Seller.

With regular selling on this account,  you will soon start to receive Promotionnal Offers,  which give discounts on Seller Final Value Fees of between 70% and 80%,  check your Promotional Offer section on your homepage regularly,  if you are offered a Promotion it willl be there and you need to activate it.

One tip be aware,  some of your auctions you are starting at 0.99p,  if you receive ony one bid you are obliged to sell for that price.  With postage and fees, you wisll be selling those items,  at a loss.  Always start auctions for the lowest amount you are happy to receive,  it cannot sell for less,  then if you receive only one bid,  you will have achieved the price you wanted,  and will not be disappointed.

@jbarlow1 

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent