Unable to put items on to sell

Hi , last night had problems when trying to list things to sell ? Starts but when you get to second page for condition , the next page just comes up blank . Tried different ways but all comes back to a blank page ?  Assumed it was an Ebay problem which would right itself today but am still not able to add things to sell ? Anyone else getting this problem ? 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

No one has reported this particular glitch....  yet,  but there have been various technical issues when using certain devices and browser,  Mac and Safari are com ing up tops for these.

Try switching to a PC / laptop if you can,  and use Chrome or Firefox,  they work best with eBay.

Clearing cache and cookies may help too.

@judyteen123 

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Thanks for reply , I did actually get Ebay to ring me and said pretty much the same as you . I cleared cache several times over weekend when the problem occured and it seemed to resolve itself eventually and I haven't had a problem since . Also had someone get in touch who had purchased a book from me to make sure they hadn't paid twice as they had received two emails from Ebay . Whether there was a glitch in the works but sorted now 🙂 

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Glad it all helped, and problem sorted !

@judyteen123 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent