ebay driving me mad

no sellers protection, ebay have restricted my account due to falling [bellow standard] due to items being refunded due to damage in transit and 3 items being sent back as faulty but are in fact the buyers old scrap unit being retured even when i can prove i have been scammed, ebay has no human feelings or regard for buyers and then limit my account, total stress and not good for my health

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

ebay driving me mad

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

Your problem is that your buyers have virtually unlimited Rights as you are a business seller trading as a private seller in violation of the law and eBay rules.

As eBay now forward data to HMRC you could find yourself being hit years of back tax etc.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

ebay driving me mad

plum993
Experienced Mentor

To add to your problems you should look to upgrade to a Business seller on ebay to comply with ebay polices and the UK law as you are clearly trading as one.Business seller policy | eBay 

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

ebay driving me mad

Apart from not being registered as a Business Seller, look at all the other regulations you are not observing - 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/vehicles-parts-accessories-policy?i...

No evidence on your listings that you are registered and complying with requirements.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent