Buyer not honouring warranty

I purchased an item back last year which had two years warranty this item is now faulty. I have contacted seller and they are trying to say that I had a reset tool for Printer cartridges, but I did not receive that nor does it state this in any of the descriptions when I purchased.Printer cartridges, but I did not receive that nor does it state this in any of the descriptions when I purchased.They are now trying to say I only had one year warranty but I've looked back on my order and definitely says two years. They also say that they sent the reset tool so I've lost it. I have to purchase another cost of £35 but I did not receive it in the first place and they are now saying that it's actually my printer that's faulty even though it's a new printer And they are not willing to honour the two year warranty what can I do? As this item is faulty nothing to do with my printer

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Buyer not honouring warranty

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Nothing you can do via ebay as they do not cover warranties or guarantees and only offer 30 days protection from the estimated delivery date.

If the seller was a UK business seller  you could speak with your local citizens advice centre.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent