Brought through eBay, sent with an Amazon receipt and no items brought according to EBAY what rubbis

I brought an item advertised on eBay, and when it arrived was not as advertised.  On opening the package, which was in an Amazon brown bag, half of the contents was missing.

I contacted the seller who said I could use an Open return through eBay.  When I went to my purchase history it was not there.

I have tried to go to the help centre this afternoon and the automated idiot states I have made no purchases throu eBay in the last 90 day's. 

How come, I received the package, my bank account has been debited with the amount, and the promised goods had only half the content.

Where do I go from here?????    How do I get a returns label when I have not, according to ebay, purchased it, when I have the physical evidence, and what are ebay going to do about me sending the parcel? 
Are they going to contact me, will they send me a refund, if so how?

I need this item sooner rather than later, sent back

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Brought through eBay, sent with an Amazon receipt and no items brought according to EBAY what rubbis

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Sounds like you may have bought the item on ebay as a guest,which means the item will not show in your ebay account under purchases.

You now need the email you received when ebay confirmed payment for details

Also see this link Get help if you bought as a guest | eBay,

If you still need help you can contact ebay here,regarding opening a return request,https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Weekdays: 8 am-10pm
Weekends: 9 am-6pm.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

As advised, if it is not in your purchase history, you probably bought it without logging in to your account.

Make sure you open a return and not an 'item not received' case.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent