Charged twice for postage

Hi, 

I know this has been covered some while ago but it's happened to me now that eBay have done away with sellers fees for selling clothes. This will actually help as there can be no confusion in reckoning for fees.

I sold three items that came to a total of £22.98. I bought postage for each item using eBay's print-at-home option for Yodel. The postage was £2.88 per item (total £8.64) 

This £8.64 was deducted from my £22.98 leaving me with £14.34. I checked that this amount had been transferred to my bank account and a day later it had. 

However, I also noticed three separate charges of £2.88 had also been taken from my account balance. This depleted the amount I received for the three items by a further £8.64!

The automated customer service bot on eBay is virtually useless and I have yet to find an eBay customer service human who can understand the issue no matter how plainly I explain it. I've been told several times that I must have erroneously bought two lots of the same postage per item, but I have checked and checked again and this is NOT the case. 

So I'm £8.64 out of pocket and I'm at a loss as to how to proceed.

Any advice, help, etc would be appreciated

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Seems to be duplicate of question already answered.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Sometimes prices can duplicate until the original payment has completed and then the 2nd payment will vanish.

Look to try ebay help early in the mornings when you can get an agent from Dublin rather than an agent from abroad or AI.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Weekdays: 8 am-10pm
Weekends: 9 am-6pm.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent