Member To Member Support
The place for eBay buyers and sellers to ask Community Mentors questions about buying and selling on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Member emails with no text showing

I am receiving sellers 'member' emails from ebay which have no text! They do show a light grey box where, presumably the text is hidden somewhere. How can I fix this in order to read it?? It is driving me nuts - I'm not very tech savvy and get a bit ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Late or Lost?!

Hi I am a seller I posted an item Royal Mail 2nd class via eBay"s shipping. However Royal Mail tracking states "we haven't tried to deliver your item yet so don't have an update" The buyer wants the item and has been waiting to long. Does it make any...

Nectar Bonus Points 3,4,5 purchases

HiHas anyone received their Bonus Points from the above promotion that were due to be credited yesterday 16th May 2024? There does not appear to be any relevant contact details on Ebay and Nectar Chat cut me off.Asking as I have not received after pu...

Voiding A Delivery Label

I recently downloaded a Yodel label for a delivery. My drop off shop wouldn't accept it they said it was too big. I then sent parcel by Royal Mail. I paid for Yodel lanel and R M label and requested mya refund from EBay. I was told I have to void the...

Charges

Hi eBay was charged me 2 times for £14.99 for private Customer but I'm eBay customer and I didn't sale anything please check and refund my money back please

Incorrect payment sent to me by ebay?

I made sales including postage of £8.29 yesterday - after fees of £6.59 - but was only sent £0.50 by ebay for these transactions. When I try to contact customer service, I am directed to an automated assistant that merely takes me to explaniations of...

Issue with a buyer

A buyer who recently left me negative feedback has again bought an item from me,I don't want to sell it to them and wish to cancel the order,can they leave me negative feedback for doing that

User avatar by Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

item not received

royal mail tracking says item delivered but it was not to me the photo evidence is someone elses front door which is clearly UPVC mine is painted wood the signature is not mine not my initials also a black persons leg can be seen in the picture I am ...

Sold shoes and sent to the buyer

I had sold shoes last May 11 and sent it via post through dpd. I use the free delivery given by ebay. And now iam concern because when iam tracking the item it shows that they have the parcel and going to the receiver? Usually how many days it will t...

ebay platform error prevents marking an item dispatched or showing feedback received

I sold an item that was collected in person on ebay.Using a PC and browser. Fees have been deducted for it. The item will not update and the ebay platform returns a number or errors when the browser is in developer mode - a GET operation and several ...

Speaking to a human

Does anyone know a phone number or email address as really struggling to get advice on a issue. This is crazy that you cannot contact anyone Post office will not accept label I was sent as does not cover the cost of postage

Resolved! GSP

HiCan anyone tell me how much it costs to send book from UK to Italy global shipping. I can't find a table of cost

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

missing nectar points

Hi has anyone else still not received there Campaign: bonus points on 3, 4 or 5 purchases made on the eBay app in April, points will be issued by 16 Maymick

false fraudulent claims

i'm currently having a problem with a buyer who is claiming he didn't receive his item, however he is actually lying, he's had the item, but is falsely claiming it was not delivered, i have a concern because he's blatantly lying, why should a seller ...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

eBay says they've deposited two small amounts my account but it's been over a week now and I still can't see them in my account. I've checked the account details and they are correct. This is frustrating as my money is on hold. Does anyone know what ...

Revamping of the eBay Categories

To all Ebayers and the Ebay management.Why has the format of categories been changed yet again ? Why mess up a perfectly good format.It's not so user friendly.I am put off such revamps.For instance , in the Classic cars section, the listings of makes...

Nectar account probles

Hi. I have recently noticed my nectar account is 'temporarily disabled' with eBay. Reading through previous posts on here, this seems a common issue. How do I rectify this please. Thanks

ebay doesn’t work

hello, I cant pay, even buy it now. Can’t upload any but main picture. Can’t chat to bot. This started about two weeks ago. It’s only eBay that doesn’t work for me. Any ideas? Been trying to buy a couple of different things from different people for ...

Victim of Ebay scam - Help

The buyer asked to pay in cash on collection as they wanted to inspect the item I agreed,Buyer cancelled a payment which was refundedBuyer withdrew from sale now ebay wants me to refund a buyer for money that I never recieved for a sale that never to...

Packlink yodel

First time sending an item off with packlink eBay, I went to the store and they printed the label out for me. Looked on the tracking today and says Being returned to Packlink Shipping SL. Unsure what any of this means as I've never used this service ...

Resolved! Postage Help please!

Hi - I want to advertise something but have always opted for collect in person in the past. I have read through the information about fees etc and read through posts on here but remain totally confused with all the options! Does the buyer pay the pos...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heligian bulbs

Hi has any one els having trouble getting hold of heligion bulbs 117mm as they the only ones that fit my lamp i had two incorrect size come out to me 118mm which i did not ask for. Understood sellers are struggling to get this size and is it up to eb...

ebay & evri-yodel

Why does ebay rate and reccomend evri and yodel when they are absolutley USELESS. 5 packets lost since christmas. before i buy from ebay now i ask the seller to change to Royal Mail if there listing states evri or yodel. i use royal mail tracked 48 t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return to seller tracking appears 'stuck'

The seller provided a return label as the item was not as described. I posted it back a week ago, but the RM tracking seems to be stuck as of 13th May 2024 as 'out for delivery', so 4 days ago. The seller therefore has not received the item and wants...

Wrong tracking number

I received the wrong item,I got in touch with the seller and they asked me to send a photo of it to them(which I did.I kept being fobbed of,so I put it in eBays hands.Today they tell me the seller has updated the tracking number for my original order...

Postage issue

I listed an item with £2.99 UK postage but the listing screen also shows International Postage £2.99 even though I haven't made such an entry. I've contacted eBay and they advise it's a technical issue which they are working on. I am just a bit bothe...

User Agreement

I've just had an email from headed User Agreement Update, with a link called 'contact us'.Why does that link not work?And why can I not reply to the email?Is there a way of contacting a real person at eBay, or are they uncontactable like Google?

Making offers to buyers

Can someone explain to me the rationale behind the “listings eligible to send offers” facility.I have 1500 items listed but ebay only gives me the opportunity to make offers on 313 (roughly 20%).Of those 313, fifty-nine have NO watchers.My listing ra...

ITEAM NOT DELIVERED

Hello i have ordered an iteam on 10.05.24 the iteam was not even dispatched until today and i politely asked the seller for my refund yesterday and the seller told me that the iteam was delivered

Listing impasse

I am trying to list a pyjama set but am being instructed to specify what style they are. None of the style options I'm being offered are appropriate....not even remotely!....and there is no option to enter my own description of style. I'm not being a...

Refund dispute

The seller has cancelled the order as requested and I've had a full refund why hasn't it gone straight back into my account I've contacted my bank too dispute this and I'm still waiting for the full amount surely under consumer rights it should go in...

New layout

Are other members having this problemI search an item pock one to review but when I press return I'm taken back to ebay start page and not to my search grhhhh

No refund from seller for battery which did not arrive. Ebay then promised refund but not received.

I have not received a refund from the seller in China for a laptop battery bought in October 2023. This battery was faulty. The seller claims to have sent a second battery but I have not received it. After many excuses for delays, the seller said a r...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is selling meant to be this hard?

Hi! So yesterday at night I decided to list my first ever item for sale. I have never listed anything for sale before on any site, always been a buyer only so felt so nervous doing this haha. I know that it takes time for some things to sell and that...

Wiper blades

I ordered some wiper blades for my car for MOT. They turned up when my wife was home. She checked them but didn't realise they were supposed to be Two not only one so now I have one wiper blade where it clearly states it comes with Two and I can't ge...

Sizing Dispute

My buyer is saying that the item they bought is not the size I listed it was, the label saysGB 20R but it isn't, I have worn it, once as I'm a size 14/16 and it was a little tight. I don't have the measurements of the item, they want to return the it...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No response from seller

I have paid a seller £69.99 it's now been 9 days since payment it's still just saying paid I have contacted seller 3 times now with know response and to late to cancel apparently and I can't get eBay to step in as apparently the receive of the goods ...

Refund

Hi fellow ebayers would any of you be able to help me with an issue. I sold an item it took so long to be delivered that I contacted the post office, they said they lost the package. I refunded the buyer the buyer was happy. Next day the package was ...

4x6 labels on one page

Am I being really stupid here?Whenever I send something abroad and generate my 4x6 labels, they appear grouped together on one page, so that when I go to print on my 4x6 label printer they are all printed on to the same physical label, really small a...

ebay label layout.jpg

Postage

Im a private seller and my new listing wont let me add postage unless I create a Postage Policy. Any idea why?

My new account

Hi I'm trying to sell something and it keeps stating "oops something went wrong" and the message will not go on my selling page

International postage

Good morning allFYI. All listings seem to be displaying International Postage even though I have blocked Intenationa postage. may not be availableeBay are aware. I have just reported it.have a good day

Stereo faulty after 30 days

Bought a stereo for my van in Jan but didn't fit it untill march/April time when I found it was faulty got intouch with seller and they were going to exchange it But then I got a message a few days later saying they could not as it was a week over th...

Proof or purchase

Does anyone know how you are supposed to provide proof of items you bought over 5 years ago. I have sold for ages and listed some items today, and they are asking for Proof or purchase.

Faulty tablet from day one

Hi All, I bought a Xiaomi Pad 6 in Dec 6th 2023.It took 3 weeks to come. From day one the screen started to flicker, going black, then started to shut down. This occurred more and more. Contacted the seller on January 7th with another problem.I been ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to put items on to sell

Hi , last night had problems when trying to list things to sell ? Starts but when you get to second page for condition , the next page just comes up blank . Tried different ways but all comes back to a blank page ? Assumed it was an Ebay problem whic...

Listing Removed for being Counterfeit

I am a Business Seller and my item has been removed for being Counterfeit. It is my own product which comes with barcodes and is listed on my website. I have no idea why it has been removed and I have provided all evidence that this is genuine.

EBay fees

Hi there so I sold a ring using a 80% off selling fees offer but eBay have charged me the full fee I Dosent seem to be anywhere to talk to someone about it any ideas ? many thanks sam

Sales over 1600 pounds

Hello, we are trying to sale an. item for 1600 pounds on Ebay. We are not comfortable with getting this amount in cash nor with giving our full details until an electronic payment has gone through. Worried about scam buyers which I heard of on radio....

I need help, I bought an item but gave negative feedback b4 I even got it, I have a twitchy thumb

I bought something and gave it negative feedback b4 I even got it, now I don't know how that happened apart from me having a twitchy thumb at times. And the seller wasn't happy which I could agree with, but I didn't even have the purchase and they sh...

Resolved! Raising a dispute

I received an item that did not match it's description. I contacted the seller and asked for a replacement to be sent out, they said that they would issue a full refund instead, and I did not need to send the item back. After 1 week they have only ju...

Listing Description

I always found it much easier and quicker when able to state myself the article that I wanted to sell. It is always a waste of time for eBay to search for a match and then come up with items that are absolutely useless for what you want to sell. Fina...

contact agent

I am at my wits end trying to contact an agent. Says tech difficulties. My one card is working one not. Splitting the payment. Bank has given all clear, funds available ...e bay is not submitting the payment via the correct processing channel. I dont...

Feedback

I purchased a JBL Bluetooth speaker 2 months ago. Used it no more than 10 times. Now its faulty. Or it is like i suspect counterfeit. The Seller doesn't respond and eBay won't let me leave feedback.

Postage

Hi, I have an offer on some shoes but the delivery adress is in German but I am in the UK, I didn't factor this price into the postage how can I let the seller know this as I don't think £9 will cover postage to Germany

Postage label

Hi. I have sold an item on EBay but for some reasons I can't get a postage label or a QR code in order to send the parcel to the buyer. I can't cancel the order either, so basically I don't know what to do. Thank you for your time.

I was scammed by ebay

I sold an item and got charged extra for shipping to my card and lost money. Then they refunded the buyer with my card without my permission. I want my money back.

postage collection only

An interested buyer wants to purchase my item but lives too far to collect it. I marked it collection only as its a huge floor cushion and don't have packaging to post it and really don't want the hassle.Can I ask them to send a courier?Thank you

Cash back

I got an email off eBay about getting money back so many items I bought but now I've lost my email can someone help me to recover it thank you

Resolved! Buyer didnt collect from Royal Mail

Hi I am looking for some advice on a buyer not collecting a parcel from Royal Mail depot. I post the parcel via Royal Mail on 15 April, Royal mail tried to deliver on 17 April and again 18 April but no reply. They left a card asking for parcel to be ...

Packlink/ebay/evri

I want to be invited to the customer service meeting for all 3 of these large companies and positively input that making access to real customer service as difficult as possible is taken off the agenda. The fact that eBay have a link to packlink on t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Do you HAVE to print an Ebay postage label?

HiFirst time back selling after a long gap, just sold my first item and got an email from Ebay (have pasted part of the email below) telling me to print a label AND to post using a tracked service. In the past I would weigh my parcels, write my own a...

Please explain

i got this Text message on my phone but no messages on my Ebay account. im expecting 2 items from China which shall arrive against next week and an item from UK I expect the next days. I did not answer that sms but just notified the community as no l...

Payments

Hello all, Last week I had my payments put on hold, aparently for a periodic review the review completed and the payment was paid out. This week I have sold something else and my payments are on hold again for another periodic review is this normal? ...

Waiting to be paid

I sold an item and it now says that the buyer has paid and my funds are available. I don't no how I can get these funds. Can anyone help? I don't want to send the item until I have the funds

Order

Help I placed a order for a scales first one buyer said had got lost so he sent another today I go on to see were it is onny for it to say it been delivered looked at pictures not even my house. I contacted post office they have checked and said the ...

Brought through eBay, sent with an Amazon receipt and no items brought according to EBAY what rubbis

I brought an item advertised on eBay, and when it arrived was not as advertised. On opening the package, which was in an Amazon brown bag, half of the contents was missing.I contacted the seller who said I could use an Open return through eBay. When ...

Postage

Ebay charged me twice for postage. Automated system wont allow me to request call back. Please help

Resolved! Click & collect

Hello. Does anyone know well about Click & collect process? I bought the item and chose Click & collect. One day I noticed that the item was delivered through Purchase history page. Although I had not received the email 'Order update - Your order is ...

Resolved! Chinese so-called UK plugs

Am I the only one who has bought things produced in China that advertise UK plug but you get this tiny Un fused plug that is a nightmare to plug in and even harder to remove.is this not false advertising?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gold coin sale - scam buyer

I would appreciate a bit of advice please (I believe I have to take action by 7th May). eBay Item ID: #296376755636Royal Mail tracking number: SE253812430GB I inherited a couple of gold coins a while ago and recently decided to sell them. I chose to ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return

Seller made wrong description and due to my health condition I did not find out until it's too late, I spoke to the seller and admitted that the item was described wrongly, I asked for a return and he refused,

Is eBay full of bogus buyers now

This is the second time, I've made a sale. The first was a 0 feedback buyer and now a buyer with 7 feedback and items on sale. How can eBay force these users to pay? I can't seem to get eBay help and I'm now frustrated and may ditch eBay for good.

Partial refund on item sold over 90 days ago

An item I bought 6 months ago has failed. I contacted the seller and they offered a partial refund. eBay don't permit refunds with items sold over 90 days so the seller suggested crediting my PayPal account. Unfortunately I cannot send the details be...

te telling me the re

A seller asked me to cancel a return via ebay saying they would refund me. The faulty item is low value. They told me several times that the refund is being processed. Weeks later, I have received nothing. I don't know how to re open a return. eBay s...

UK Nectar Points

Reading some of the comments I'm glad in a way I'm not on my own.Nectar mysteriously disconnected itself from eBay so missed a few points before I noticed this.Since I've reconnected still no points being credited and no response from eBay.One can on...

contact buyer

I have sold an item but the must collect, by courier he needs my phone No and post code , but it appears I am not allowed to send it. help please urgent.

Resolved! Buyer opened item not received request 75 days after expected delivery.

The expected delivery date for my customers order was the 1st march, today it is the 15th of May. I can no longer open a case with the courier, how do I deal with this? eBay's policies state that the customer must open a case within 30 calendar days ...

restore your selling privileges

Hi I received an email today from ebay saying they have restricted my account as a seller and to remove the restrictions i have to upload documentation showing that i purchased the items. has anyone else received this? is it a scam? when i went to th...

Wrong QR code from seller

Hi all, I requested a QR code from a seller and went to return the item but was told it's too large and needs to be with. Different courier. i closed the return thinking I could re open and get a new QR code but have discovered this isn't the case, t...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam please help

I bought an 3 items £667.27 from US but never received it to UK. Since October 23 last year Contact them they said they will resend and said any problems I will get my full refund back but until now no tracking so I contacted them a gain over again. ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can someone talk me through the actual steps I need to contact 'customer services''

Item sold for approximately £208, fees shown came to approximately £35, but money transferred to bank account was approximately £140.Should have been nearer £170 I need to query this with customer services, any idea how to contact them via email? Tha...

Customer support

Hi all. Is it possble to change a classified ad (car) to an auction? If not, how do I end the classified listing early so I can relist as an auction?Thanks. Dave

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Selling a PlayStation 5

I'm selling a PlayStation 5 bundle Horizon Forbidden West disk edition brand new and someone always asking for the serial number. Why are they asking for the serial number? Someone has said they want to check the date of the model. And someone was ju...

Evri

Went to send a parcel to evri shop and had to purchase second evri label as the scanner was saying this parcel was scanned into the shop?  

IMG_0909.jpeg IMG_0910.jpeg

Transit campervan

Hi i cant revise listing on my campervan. The info re discription is not what i wrote. I have wrote itsevral times in revise listing but it wont transfer over to the listed page. Have tried snap shot and paste it into my photos but still doesent tran...

warranty

I Purchased an inverter back in November 2023 and it has gone wrong i was prepared to return for repair but the seller said he would replace it for £10.00 carriage this has gone wrong under warranty it must be sorted out. The Velvor air jack i bought...

Resolved! GSP - Cancelled delivery as restricted item

I sold an item from the UK to be sent to the USA. It was sent to the GSP a week ago and today i get an automated email saying it is a restricted item (1930's Uranium glass) and will be destroyed. I had no idea it was restricted, surely ebay knew this...

Main image not shown Gallery error code: 15

Main image not shown --- but once listing openeded it shows all images - getting Gallery error code: 15 https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/thecpu if you check most of images is grey. Tried dropping number of pictures being imported - but still no difference....

Seller sent invalid returns label

I've started a return for an item not as advertised. They sent a prepaid returns label, Royal Mail Tracked 48, but it doesn't actually exist! I've printed it off no problem BUT the post office won't accept it as it doesn't exist. The seller has, in h...

Buy now option

I have just listed an item, and one potential buyer has pointed out that the buy now option which they saw when it first listed has now diasappeared? I can still see it on my view, but buyers can't, why would that be, does anyone know?

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Postage

I'm new to selling on eBay and altered the postage payment to a lower amount, on taking to the post office they wouldn't accept the large letter format saying it needs to be small parcel.so reprinted the postage label but have now been charged for 2 ...

Buyer cancellation requests

I'm trying to sell my caravan with a buy-it-now price. The buyer will obviously have to come an colect it themselves.I've had two people buy the caravan without contacting me first which seems a little odd as I expect almost any buyer would have ques...

My ladies makeup, styling and photoshoot experience day is not being accepted by ebay list

Unwanted gift of experience day vouchers for 2 . automated assistant says ebay plus is not in UK (???)Similar day passes vouchers for hotels, days at National Trust venues, Alton Towers, Orlando passes are all currently for sale on ebay uk so why is ...

Bluecare Express - Potential Scam

Hello Recently I ordered an item which I didn't receive for 2 weeks with no tracking number. I mailed the seller who suddenly attached a tracking number to the order saying it was delivered 12 days ago. Seller default wins as the item is described as...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oxygen Sensor Nissan Note 1.4 Return

I purchased a faulty oxygen sensor so contacted seller for return & refund which they then forwarded a returns label which i printed off and posted back to them.I have contacted them twice and had no refund totally ignoring me. I have proof of postin...

Resolved! Seller demanding my address and date of birth before posting my timing belt

Hi, can anyone help me get in contact with eBay. I can't find a way to contact them for a resolution. I bought and paid for a timing belt & water pump for my Audi TT from an eBay seller. Instead of posting the item they asked me to send them my addre...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No notifications when selling an item

Hello, I do get regular updates and notifications from eBay by e-mail. However, I am currently selling an item and would have expected to receive notifications about bids, etc., which doesn't happen. Any search for articles and advice was unsuccessfu...

Received wrong item

I have received different inferior item to what was pictured opened return seller replied it has come from another seller !Lots of defensive rubbish messages trying it on got refund but no return label despite many requests I contacted eBay they said...

Identicle feedback from different sellers and positive feedback left before receiving goods

We have made a sale today for approx £1250.00. They buyer has 100% positive feedback and has been registered on eBay since 2014. My worry is that they have multiple (50+) identicle positive feedbacks from different sellers. Also they have left us pos...

GSP

I have sold four things to someone in Australia but they now don't want to us the GSP a shipping method they want me to send via Royal Mail tracked service but I can't seem to amend anything.is it possible to change this method once an item has sold

Payout Refund

Had an item bought on eBay for 350. The buyer was refunded 350 by eBay minus the 45.10 selling fee. eBay asking for the selling fee. Will I get this refunded to myself after I pay it?

Resolved! Talking with a person

Hi, I want to talk to someone about a hacked account.I cannot change password as hacker has changed the phone number too.is it possible to communicate with eBay about this? The help pages and info just send me round in circles

return

Hi, what should I do? I bought expensive item. After 1 month of using it stoped working. I want to return it but my return was just closed. It is not my fault that it is not working. Why I can not returm it or exchange?It was gaming graphics card and...

automated feedback

Hi ive just chatted to ebay over the computer with what i thought was a simple question but the person i asked didnt seem to know, can anyone here let me know?Ive switched on my computer, gone into ebay and noticed an extra feedback, feedback says Eb...

return an item

i wnat to return an item as a guest i have tried more times but they did not response me. when they reponse me to sign emai. when i sighn the email they ask me you are already registered. i dont know what haapen. please help me.

Reducing maximum bid while winning

I am presently winning an auction with current price of £132 and maximum bid of £165. I still want to buy the item and keep my winning bid but to reduce the maximum automatic bid to £140. There seems to be no way of doing this without retracting the ...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item not returned

I had sold an item to a customer who was no longer happy with the item and requested a refund. eBay had forced the refund yet I am still to receive the returned item. This has been a couple months now and no only have I lost a valuable item but I was...

Fake sambas

Hi, I bought some adidas samba trainers which had in the description that they were 'og, original box' etc. UK delivery was supposed to be 4-6 days and it took maybe a day more than that which isn't a problem. My problem is that they are fakes and ob...

warranty return

i purchased an item that states 5 years warranty in August 2022. they item is now faulty & the seller is not responding. when i goto go through the money back or open a dispute it won't come up with the item as it only does my recent purchases! can a...

Help

I just sold an item....the buyer said he said he did not realise that he had to pay 20% vat. He then told eBay of his mistake and eBay cancelled the bid. Is this right or fair? It should be the buyers responsibility to acquaint himself with the rules...

QR code incorrect

Hi how do I get this sorted please , I have sold an item , buyer has payed postage yodel to door , I clicked print label and my QR code shows Royal Mail 85 p second class letter .The item is a medium to large parcel . How do I get the correct QR code...

Promoted Listings

HiI received a message from ebay concerning my promoted listings and offering some hints and tips in search criteria. It says "use negative words", how can I use negative words? Can anyone give me an example please?Thanks

Return request closed and not able to appeal

A seller has sold me a defective item 09-11360-18536 and closed the case for return and I cannot appeal this.I am upset that the item had a bodged repair was was unusuable and in this circumstance I should be able to return it.The seller has not repl...

Why has 'Manage Bidders' option been removed?

I recently had a bidder make me an offer on an item below my asking price.I decided to accept and then guess what? No response, no payment.Just imagine the consequences if the boot was on the other foot ... No response, no order sent.Anyway, decided ...

No sales

Promoted listings upgrades and what have you increase ebays revenue without actually increasing sales. The place is like a ghost town - what do we have to do to get Ebay working again?

Seller will not send a pre paid label when they are the one that has to pay for return postage....

Hello Sorry i wondered if you could help me. I am sending an item back and the seller has agreed to a return which they pay for but will not send me a pre paid label and have asked them many times ....They send me messages to send it to their address...

sending a refund

Hi, im a seller, i sold a item i can no longer ship a day after it was sold. I want to refund however its suggesting the money will come from my bank account rather than ebays funds on hold. I did not recieve the money into my account from this purch...

Where are my refunds?

Ok, so I bought a phone off eBay. The seller was a scammer. eBay saw in my favour and issued a refund. This was on Saturday the 4th May. On the 5th I bought a tablet. The seller cancelled the order within half an hour and also issued a refund. Monday...

Product Recall

I have an email informing me that a product I purchased may have been recalled or pose a safety hazard. It was a lithium battery but I am not able to identify a date or order number from the ebay email, which refers only to item number.As I have purc...

Cannot make return/refund form work

I have bought and received an item off Ebay.The item does not work.So I followed the procedure for obtaining a refund, which has worked well in the past.Unfortunately on filling the form properly, I cannot proceed, because the Confirm button is blank...

Item not received

So I made a purchase 1st may and it's still not arrived seller told me multiple times it had been posted but nothing I was provided with a tracking number 12th may and no parcel known I rang Yodel 13th may and they said the label was purchased but no...

EBay recommended courier charges

I recently listed 4 bikes and 3 sold. Woohoo I though, however the recommended courier charges listed by eBay £17 was so far away from reality I have had to spend an additional £60 on courier charges and £20 in petrol charges to satisfy the buyers. i...

Received Funds but item returned

Hi everyone, I recently sold an item and the purchaser gave me an address which ended up being incorrect. They then gave me another address and I amended this with the courier. The courier attempted to deliver to the new address but someone at that p...

Returns Problem

I got a request for a case to be opened as the buyer said my item was damaged. So I bought the label for them to return the item. But now it says that eBay has refunded the costs of the item for the buyer, not out of my pocket. Which I guess is good....