Nectar account probles

Hi. I have recently noticed my nectar account is 'temporarily disabled' with eBay. Reading through previous posts on here, this seems a common issue. How do I rectify this please. Thanks

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nectar account probles

Hi doctornefario,

This is now resolved for you. If you go ahead and try again, that should work for you no problem. If you run into the same issue again, please let me know and I will be happy to take a further look.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Nectar account probles

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Sounds like a recurring nectar issue,so hopefully marco@ebay can resolve it for you.He should hopefully answer you tomorrow.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Nectar account probles

Ok thank you

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Nectar account probles

Hi doctornefario, thanks for your post.

I've just reported this for you, and I will post back here to let you know once this is sorted.

Thanks for the tag, plum993.

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Nectar account probles

Hi doctornefario,

This is now resolved for you. If you go ahead and try again, that should work for you no problem. If you run into the same issue again, please let me know and I will be happy to take a further look.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Nectar account probles

All sorted now. Many thanks
Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent