ebay & evri-yodel

Why does ebay rate and reccomend evri and yodel when they are absolutley USELESS. 5 packets lost since christmas. before i buy from ebay now i ask the seller to change to Royal Mail if there listing states evri or yodel. i use royal mail tracked 48 to send parcels and never had a problem

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

ebay & evri-yodel

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Ebay don't get involved in postal disputes,and only offer the said postal options,non of which have to be used at all.

Evri /yodel deliveries can be down to locations and delivery drivers, as to how affective they are at actually delivering,to include the sorting  depo's staff to.

Some areas have great delivery staff with no issues,so a bit of lucky dip.Drivers are basically self employed and only get paid once they deliver a package,regardless of how that pans out!!!!

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

ebay & evri-yodel

i did not state at all that ebay gets involved, you have not read my post properly.  when it states out for delivery and it does not turn up, then the next day it states out for delivery and still does not turn up  then the whole company is at fault. . why when you list an item you go to postage its evri first then  then yodel  why put the worst two couriers first. 

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

ebay & evri-yodel

Ebay has no control over the postage a buyer uses,only offers different postal options,but do cover buyers in the event they don't receive there items via the money back gurantee,see here, https://pages.ebay.co.uk/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent