Seller will not send a pre paid label when they are the one that has to pay for return postage....

Hello

Sorry i wondered if you could help me.

I am sending an item back and the seller has agreed to a return which they pay for but will not send me a pre paid label and have asked them many times ....They send me messages to send it to their address or give me my personal email address to send the label....They do not need my email address they send it through Ebay.....They also were trying to do a partial refund and keep the item....I do not want it it is a mini chainsaw that does not cut it is useless...Going round in circles and won't answer me what i am asking for.....The last message was asking me how much shipping would be....They just seem to be playing games with me.

So frustrated as i have a certain amount of time to send the parcel back or i could lose my money....There is nowhere i can see to get intouch with ebay to ask them to step in to get the seller to send me a label or do i have to wait until the time is up to send the parcel and can i appeal after time is up? this has been going on for over 5 days now.

Would be most grateful for your help!

Thanks so much!

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Seller will not send a pre paid label when they are the one that has to pay for return postage....

Have you actually opened a case for item not as described?

This is the correct procedure here,  and now that 5 days have passed and the seller has not sent a prepaid label for the return of the item, just escalate the case.

eBay will step in and force the refund,  here you will not need to return the item.

Hopefully, you did not open a straight return,  but the correct case,  that is you selected the option ....  'Doesn't match description or photos.'

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Hello

Thanks so much for your help really is appreciated.

I found a link to talk to someone on the online customer services chat to Ebay

They refunded me and said to keep the item.

Once again thanks so much for your help

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent