postage collection only

An interested buyer wants to purchase my item but lives too far to collect it. 

I marked it collection only as its a huge floor cushion and don't have packaging to post it and really don't want the hassle.

Can I ask them to send a courier?

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

postage collection only

It is up to you but there are complaints on here all the time about couriers who don't show up when arranged etc.

If the buyer arranges a courier, and they don't show, then you have to get in touch with the buyer who has to contact the courier and, in my view, it all gets a bit messy.

It would probably be expensive for the buyer as well.

I would wait until you get a buyer who can collect.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

postage collection only

It is up to you but there are complaints on here all the time about couriers who don't show up when arranged etc.

If the buyer arranges a courier, and they don't show, then you have to get in touch with the buyer who has to contact the courier and, in my view, it all gets a bit messy.

It would probably be expensive for the buyer as well.

I would wait until you get a buyer who can collect.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

postage collection only

Thank you very much.

I said the same to the lady about expensive. Hopefully someone closer will buy it as its too much hassle

Sent from Samsung Mobile on O2
Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent