Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Supermarket price war = phoney

So according to their own trade magazine More Prices have risen than fallen since the start of this so called 'price war' http://www.thegrocer.co.uk/companies/supermarkets/tesco/more-rises-than-cuts-since-start-of-supermarket-price-war/357292.article

Sundays, scrummy, scran

Hellooooo, lost our broadband yesterday afternoon for 6 hours, major fault, don't worry I didn't get lost. OH has gone out with the dogs today and he has been gone since 3 maybe he has got lost. We are having leftover chicken from yesterday done with...

Oh My Silly Little Cat!

I am cutting out bases for little fused glass scenes and my daft little black catis sitting right underneath where I'm doing it. I keep moving him onto his little matincase he gets a shard of glass on him and he keeps coming back! Yesterdayhe was so ...

Tooth Troubles

I have been in a bit of a two and eight today as i had a raving toothache last night when in bed . I was groaning out loud and it was making my toes literally curl with pain. I do get teeth troubles and im worried as it seems to be the one the dentis...

Exploding Head Syndrome

Amyone else experienced this. Last night I had an episode which presented as a loud buzzing soundI felt that I had to wake myself up, I tried moving and vocalising, neither worked, so I threw the duvet off of myself.That woke me up, and the buzzing s...

Kipling Bag

Now I know all you ladies are very good at crafting so I have a question. I have a Kipling bag which I love and have only used a few times. One of my dogs (yes, Jack) is a big fan of zips and managed to get his teeth into it. One of the zips is now c...

Stroppy....are ya there please?

oooh hello....remember when I had to clear my site of all the smiley's I'd posted, as it wouldn't let me post anymore? well I'd like to do that more often than I did (I didn't even realise that you had to do that...doh) BUT.... I've forgotten what I ...

embarrassed-smiley.gif

A nine pounder

Brenda Clarke checked her watch. Another ten minutes and she'd be on her way. As a qualified midwife she reckoned she'd brought literally hundreds of babies into the world over the years. Some mother had kept in touch, but most had forgotten about he...

Digging up the road

Go down any high street and it won't be long before you come across long queues of traffic where workers are digging up the street trying to get to electrical cables, gas pipes water pipes et al? If I was designing a new town or part of it, I'd insis...

Nellie needs your help

Can I ask you all for your prayers and good wishes for Nellie. She is having a diabetic trauma and only has a 50/50 chance of making it through.She's not yet 8 years old - I think my heart is breaking, she is such a beautiful girl

Supervet

Just thought i would let the animal lovers know on here that a programme called Supervet started on 7th May 8pm on Channel 4. Its one of 4 parts and was Brilliant!!!. But you might want a hankie or tissues at the ready just in case. Its full of happy...

collecting items

well guys, I can see from the hobby thread that you are just as mad as me on the collecting front,so lets have it....what do you collect then? I'd love to know. me? any Booths British Scenery (it has cows on it)I used to collect cows proper ones not ...

plant sale

I'm off to the village plant sale tonight to support raising funds for the summer show. Trouble is I've plants I could give them!!!!so I'm buying herbs that way I can eat them and still support the show.I hope there's cake too.....so I may not come b...

Oliver and Marina - a love story

Oliver had waited a long time for this moment. Despite being ridiculed by his peers his mind was made up. What right had they to dictate how he should conduct his life, and what did they know about love anyway? Whatever, he couldn't give a hoot. Soci...

Bath time.

It was bath time this afternoon for a visit to the vet's tomorrow. 2nd jabs. microchip and general health check. A girl needs to spruce up a bit!. And if you don't like the hair dryer, you have to use towels!

Mollybathtime 002 (700x525).jpg Mollybathtime 008 (700x525).jpg

carboot bargains

Went to the local car boot yesterday and saw a woman selling embroidery theads in a plastic and I thought there were about 20 hanks in there .she said £3 the lot so I said ok and she put the lid on and off I went.i have just got the tub out of the ca...