april mdcc

its on sunday. have not made as much this month as i have had family here all week so had a house full .

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 1 of 101
See Most Recent
100 REPLIES 100

april mdcc

they're coming round a bit quick aren't they????

I suppose it will be a bit quiet this month anyway with Easter just over.

I like MDCC though.

Photobucket

Message 2 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

soon be the christmas onet07016.gif

.................................................................................................................
Message 3 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...............................please don't wish me year away xxxx

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 4 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

Oh is it! Not got anything planned but I will find something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

Maggie....would you be happy to list something for me this time please?.....not sure what yet but I'll make something...

No problem if you don't have any spare space...smilie thumbs up.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 6 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

I have space! It has taken me unawares this month. Just let me have the details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

Will do...thank youuuuuuu.....Smiley Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 8 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

Oh blimey is it that time already, better get my thinking head on.

Message 9 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

my house full of family have all gone home.i think i have gone deaf....now lets get busy sewing...

Message 10 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

I am panicking now, can't think what to make,  I am all behind like the cows tail,  heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Message 11 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

Just been looking for ideas ion Pin****, now I have hundreds of them, and so little time.

Message 12 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

My offering for MDCC this month....trinket box with felting onto Harris tweed,dry stone wakk effect around the edge of the lid and tiny glass ladybird on the lid ....Smiley Happy

100_1932.JPG

Message 13 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

It's lovely. What charity would like me to list it for? You can email me details.

Message 14 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

Can you list for Chaldon please....I've just sent you an email ...Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

Got i & will do.

Message 16 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

Thank you uggins muchly...smilie blowing a heart.gif

Message 17 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

That's pretty Twishy,

I have been trying to get some stuff done this afternoon, I worked last night so I am tired, getting there though.

Message 18 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

I can list some of these if anyone is interested.

Message 19 of 101
See Most Recent

april mdcc

Oh yes Dairy, I would be interested,         

Message 20 of 101
See Most Recent