Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CHINESE LANTERNS - they are a danger

I have been saying for years that although these Chinese lanterns look beautiful in the night sky.....they were an accident waiting to happen. Now in the West Midlands (Smethwick) a recycling plant has gone up in flames (made national news yesterday ...

possible gmail hack

if anyone gets a real email message from me.........sending you to a link .......do not click it...... its not a virus. but a link to a weight loss site away to run spybot etc. X-(

Oh dear, Te*co

Received my online grocery order at 4p.m. from Te*co, only to find one whole crate of items was missing (necessary items like fresh veg, milk etc) I was told by the driver that they would be sent out this evening to arrive by 8p.m. I'm still waiting!...

Heads up.... cheap veg is out now

Just come back from T**co & their veg is now 15p with a clubcard... including parsnips, carrots, potatoes <2kg> swede, red cabbage, sprouts, broccoli. I expect other supermarkets are doing the same too... time to stock up

Newcomer oooerrrr.

Seems i have been put back on here if i like it or not,,LOL,,its rather good. Still people i used to know i see,,it seems only yesterday but my old posts from old name are still here?. Dont they ever delete things LOL,,oh dear. Hope its not s glitch,...

This little lady is now 2

I don't know if anyone remembers me saying that my Goddaughter Steph had had a little girl. Well Georgia is 2 now. Georgia is on the right with big sister Grace who is now 6. Doesn't time go fast when you're having fun?

Grace and Georgia in Xmas jumpers.jpg

Been ripped off - Kicking myself :(

I'm so angry with myself I fell for one of these special offers (***non ebay related***) where you buy a voucher for an item which gets you a really big discount at a separate store. I bought a voucher for £17.99 from 'GoGroopie' for a dash-cam for m...

Crafts

I know im not actually that good at sewing but i have made some Crafts. I decorated glass Bottles by painting them and adding Feathers and beads round the neck of the bottle. Then i filled them with Bath Salts and gave them to friends for Christmas. ...

Help needed for a lump bulb dummy

Hi, all. If you could kindly have a look at these two listings and confirm that the lamp holder and the bulb are a good fit.Lamp holder Item nr 354734344060Bulb Item nr 125799037326 Thank you to all. Dummies like me need not reply. You don't know it,...

poem

OLD AGEAnother year has passedAnd we're all a little older.Last summer felt hotterAnd winter seems much colder. There was a time not long agoWhen life was quite a blast.Now I fully understandAbout 'Living in the Past' We used to go to weddings, Footb...

Faulty item

I purchased a cast iron post box on 11th December 2022 which has already broken, the lock no longer works after such a short time. I contacted the seller on 10th March who said he would send a new lock, the lock that arrived was completely different!...

Best offer accept

Can somebody give me a definite answer to this? Ebay can`t! I received a `Best Offer` so I clicked on `Accept Offer` tab, but nothing happened.I looked around everywhere to see if there was any confirmation of the sale proceeding but nothing!I tried ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sleeping pills

Recently finished a 14 day course of sleeping pills; the GP wouldn't prescribe them for longer as he said they were addictive. Now I am back to sleepless nights again. Felt so much better on the pills having slept better, mood was better, stomach was...