Fun and Games
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Any Place Names In The World

Any Place Names in the WorldUse any consecutive letters contained in the previous answer, to use for your Place Name. For instance: SouthamptonHamburgBulgariaFirst Place Name..Spain

ChatGPT

Got ChatGPT to write me a Haiku on eBay selling, Auction bids take flight, eBay whispers, "Own the night." Winning joy ignites.

Golden issue

How about looking for the best sales advice and top ten problems sellers have had to face and resolve.The most informal Topic erns the Title Golden Issue.

Swedish ice scraper

I recently viewed a “Swedish ice scraper” the item looked perfect for my needs. I was just about to buy the item until I had a moment of clarity. I have been caught out so many times so this time I thought I would ask the eBay forums so may question ...

Resolved! Can't Ebay count?

I doubt that anybody will bother answering but I'll give it a go anyway.I've been a member since 2002 and am still waiting for a 15th Anniversary badge. Well, not exactly waiting but wondering why I am. They gave me the 10th anniversary one in 2020!!...

Spit or Swallow??

All you have to do is say whether you would spit or swallow the food that the person above you has suggested and then leave your choice I'll start with.. Pickled onions

Funniest Positive Feedback

(Hope this is in the right category) Trying to lighten the mood a little and break with the norm - just wondering what everyone's funniest positive feedback has been? Mine would have to be: "If this seller was any better he'd be made by Carlsberg.

User avatar by Engager
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos