Sundays, scrummy, scran

Hellooooo, lost our broadband yesterday afternoon for 6 hours, major fault, don't worry I didn't get lost.  OH has gone out with the dogs today and he has been gone since 3 maybe he has got lost.

We are having leftover chicken from yesterday done with chinese 5 spice, mixed veg and rice, smells gorgeous.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Sundays, scrummy, scran

Oooooo can I have his share if he doesn't come back in time?

**********Sam**********
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Sundays, scrummy, scran

Salmon in white wine sauce , new pots , broccoli , green beans& sweet corn .

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Sundays, scrummy, scran

Jacket spud with cheese, chicken and sweetcorn and extra low fat mayo

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Sundays, scrummy, scran

Sadly they have just returned Sam, better luck next time.

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Sundays, scrummy, scran

We had chicken salad followed by fresh fruit.

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Sundays, scrummy, scran

quorn southern style burger, salad, and a few chips each. It was lovely, haven't had that for ages. Oh and coleslaw

toast for supper

Photobucket

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Sundays, scrummy, scran

Salmon & Cod fishcake, sugarsnap peas, courgette,sweetcorn & coleslaw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Sundays, scrummy, scran

Hubby away so don't know what he's having, son had pizza and I've just finished a yummy

leek, cheese and potato bake thingy.

We were disappointed with the pizza though, son didn't like it, said there was too much

saucy stuff (as in pour-over not rude type saucy!) and it smelt like old socks that have been

drenched in rainwater (ie., his 'cos he wore leaky canvass shoes in a downpour!).  I though

he was making rather a fuss so I had a taste and he was right, I didn't like it and it did smell

unappetising.  They were good ones too, from M&S, albeit on special offer.  Perhaps they

were trying to get rid of them!

Son had a baby songe pudding for afters and I am going to have red jelly with fruit in and

a little bit of cream!

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Sundays, scrummy, scran

I had two Fishcakes with potatoes and carrots,,,i will be able to see more in the dark soon,,or look like a carrot!!.Woman Happy

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent