Tooth Troubles

I have been in a bit of a two and eight today as i had a raving toothache last night when in bed . I was groaning out loud and it was making my toes literally curl with pain. I do get teeth troubles and im worried as it seems to be the one the dentist said to look out for!. It only started after i had my Byriani at dinner and it was very spicy and hot. Then later i ate some cold chocolates. Im probably making excuses and need to visit the dentist AGAIN. I rang them tonight when i plucked up courage but they were closed. Its annoying as its only hurting a little bit now and i dont know what to do. I have just had dinner and its not hurting much but im going to see how it is tonight and in the morning. OOhhh im fed up.Woman Sad

Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

Tooth Troubles

Poor Rose.  I hope that you get it sorted soon.   (((((Rose)))))

Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

Tooth Troubles

Aww toothache is a nasty horrible pain. Hope you feel better soon.

Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

Tooth Troubles

Oh, Rose, sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon. Thinking of you. (((((HUGS)))))

Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

Tooth Troubles

aawww Rose, poor you, there's nothing so painful as toothache.

I hope you get it seen to soon, will your dentist see you tomorrow if you tell them it's hurting? you know once it starts it won't go away, come on.....

be brave!!

Photobucket

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

Tooth Troubles

How is the tooth this morning Rose?

Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

Tooth Troubles

Thanks everyone..heart

Rang dentist this morning and made an appointment with a different one as mine is off at the moment(typical). That made me get in a lather for a start!!. Was going to cancel but no i went. I thought to myself it will probably be this great hulk of a dentist or someone aggressive,,but NO. I walked in and he was LOVELY!!!!. I told him i was nervous but he said he would be gentle. Ha ha. He thinks it could be a little gap between fillings that is hurting so said he could either patch it and then if it still hurts go back when my dentist is back next week. Or xray and then decide to do whatever needed or see my dentist if it could wait. I said patch it and see if the pain goes.  He did that , no injection as it was only surface) and it felt a little better . As i walked down back home it still hurt even more but is easing off more now so hopefully perhaps it needs to settle after prodding and poking. If its still hurting i will go back next week but at least i have done something. It makes me really tired when i have toothache.Woman Very Happy

Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

Tooth Troubles

aaaw poor Rose, it'll be better in a day or two, it will settle. Have you got some painkillers for bedtime? just don't chew too hard on it.

I had a lovely dentist once, he was gorjus! and gentle...then he went and got himself married and boogered off to the Isle of Man!!!!!doh smiley.gif

Photobucket

Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

Tooth Troubles

hope is is easing a bit now, I am terrified of the dentist but make myself go regularly. It's funny how most of us are frightened of dentisits, maybe something we are born with? I had a bad experience as a child which put me off dentists for life, but none of my kids had any problems yet they are all more scared than I am now they are adult!! I was always so careful not to transfer my fears to them when they were young.

Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

Tooth Troubles

It doesn't bother me going to the dentist (I know that I'm mad).  In fact, the last filling I had, I didn't even have an injection.  I do appreciate that people hate dentists though.

Hope that you soon feel better Rose.

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

Tooth Troubles

Hope you can soon be pain free Rose , i have never like going to the dentist dont know why  never been hurt by one LOL

Tooth Troubles

Thanks people,,took a pain tablet as i had an ok night but its hurting again this morning. I always think if you can sleep with it then it must just be where its sore from prodding. Sometimes my teeth are so bruise and are VERY sensitive they take ages to settle,,and i mean WEEKS!!. If its no better by Tuesday(thats when my dentist is back) i shall go up again. Ohhhh what next,its one thing after another..Oh well im still laughin so its not that bad!!! 🙂

Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

Tooth Troubles

My tooth has been hurting even more,,but only when i try eating without a pain tablet or when im working. Im going back tomorrow but have to do the usual,,Ring on the day,(thats tomorrow when dentist is back from leave). Im fed up with my teeth.

Woman Sad

Woman Frustrated

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent