Mondays mighty morsels

Been listing all day it seems, gosh it is so boring, off hoovering now, then tea time, pasta for tea tonight, with chunky veg and tomato sauce.

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Mondays mighty morsels

I'll be having Chinese spare ribs, potatoes and veg and he'll have chicken stew, then we'll both have trifle.  BUT I've got some liver and kidney in the slow oven for tomorrow and it smells sooooo delicious it might not see tomorrow!!!  Woman LOL

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Mondays mighty morsels

Lamb Hotpot with YES youve guessed it,,,the rest of my bag of carrots!!!!!!!!!!!!. Strawberry custard and Banana for dessert.Woman Happy

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Mondays mighty morsels

Chicken, stuffing, mixed veg and gravy for us today.  We'll have some fresh fruit later.

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Mondays mighty morsels

Stir Fry again. I do love it & it's helping me shed some weight!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Mondays mighty morsels

complete change of mind, 

we had sausage, mash and beans and lovey it was too.

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Mondays mighty morsels

I had Mushrooms , tom, & veg rice, & a pear for afters.

**********Sam**********
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Mondays mighty morsels

Out tonight & then an egg & cheese salad with slimming world chips followed by homemade  fresh raspberry, strawberry & blueberry  frozen yoghurt

Photobucket
Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Mondays mighty morsels

I'd got some lovely cod loin that was on half price...did you get some Ed?....and I egg and breadcrumbed it, it was beautiful but I felt a bit off so I didn't have the mash and peas that OH had with it.

I made lemon drizzle bars for work and a coconut loaf for us...

Photobucket

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent