For Rainy

Waves to Rainy, just to say this is what we have been making, 102_0365.JPG

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

For Rainy

*** waves back to Rhubarb ***

Gorgeous little Ruby, just look at her enjoying herself, she is very lucky to have such a talented Granny heart  My Granny was like you, I adored her.

I sooooo want to be a Granny, wish my son would get his finger out iykwim, although he has been warned that if I end up with a grandchild in Australia I will not be a happy bunny.  I want one here and NOW Woman Sad

I had something to tell you about John Ruskin (play/television?), but I've forgotten now, will PM you if/when I remember.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

For Rainy

she will grow up just as talented as you Rhubarb, she's having a good time there isn't she?

she's got lovely hair by the way.

Photobucket

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

For Rainy

Ruby is beautiful.  She seems to be having a ball there Rhubarb.  It's nice to see little ones enjoying themselves.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

For Rainy

It is the first full day she has been with me, for a while, she broke her leg and has just got the plaster taken of the other week, no more trampolening for her, I hate the things

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

For Rainy

I know what you mean about trampolenes.  I hate them as well.  Grace got a small trampolene for her last birthday and I am dreading her hurting herself on it. 

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent