echoooo.ooooo.ooooo

I think I'm here on my own...guess everyone is watching the Eurovision?

I think I'll go to bed then...nitey night xxx

Photobucket

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

echoooo.ooooo.ooooo

Just given up on it... will turn back over nearer to the end to see the who wins!

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

echoooo.ooooo.ooooo

Not me not in a bloomin millions years.  We lost our telephone, broadband and mobile signal at about 3pm yesterday and didn't get it back untill about 9pm. Goodness only knows what happened there, son rang BT from work where he had a signal and they said it was a major problem.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

echoooo.ooooo.ooooo

Not in a million years from me too!  However, a few years ago we watched it 'cos we know the

Norweigan lady who went on to win.  She belonged to a choir in her youth which forged links with

the youth club Hubby and I ran at the church.  It started when the church was contacted to see

if we were able to host the choir for a visit and there began many friendships which continue

today, some twenty years later.  That lady was then a little girl of about 6 or 7 who was the star

of the show when they came here, looking very sweet in National Costume.

You never know what things will lead to do you?

But I digress, I was at a colleague's 60th birthday party last night thus wasn't here.

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

echoooo.ooooo.ooooo

We had an early night last night.  I wouldn't watch Eurovision even if I was paid to watch it.  

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

echoooo.ooooo.ooooo

I watched it & enjoyed it. It makes me laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

echoooo.ooooo.ooooo

I never watch it now,,,but i heard who won it this morning!!! Ha ha ha .

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

echoooo.ooooo.ooooo

Wasn't it the bearded lady from Austria that won? 

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

echoooo.ooooo.ooooo

Yes but she is a man, not a lady! lol He/she deserved to win imo. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

echoooo.ooooo.ooooo

I meant that to be rather tongue in cheek Maggie.  As I've said, I never watch it and haven't done for years.

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent