Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bee swarm

Yesterday afternoon, I was looking out of the window and the air was full of honey bees must have been thousands of them buzzing around, up the road, down the road and then across the road and down the lane, what an amazing sight. When talking to my ...

Boot sale tales

It's that time of year again when we suppliment our meagre income by holding boot sales up and down the country, so let's hear your super buys/sells stories, or equally interesting/amusing pigs in a poke. I'll start the ball rolling. A good few years...

Teatime Titles for Ed

C'mon Girls let's give Ed a helping Hand?Fridays fulsome FodderSaturdays Sexy SupperSundays Sober slurpMondays Maytime Mouthful.Tuesdays tummy TicklerWednesdays wonderful warmerThursdays throat thrill

Naughty, but very, VERY NICE!!! LOL!!!

Went to Sainsbury's today. Wife insisted I have a cup of tea and something to eat while she went round the shop, assuming I was going to have a ham roll or something, so I did. She winced and then laughed when she saw what I got myself - a really thi...

wooo hooo...SUN!!!

the sun is shining, lovely out, but I've got to wash up the lunch dishes and tidy the kitchen, but to be honest, I'm pooped! I must get OH to put the swing seat back on and we can go out and have our lunch in the garden, at least then I'd get to snoo...

Is there anyone that could help me with finishing two part completed cross stitch projects please?

I am looking for someone to help to complete two part completed cross stitch projects.I was given them as gifts, and unfortunately due to health reasons I cannot now finish these, but I am desparate for them to be completed.If anyone can help me, ple...

User avatar by Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

felix coupons

hi i really should write the addresses downsi have a lot of felix tokens and in the past sent them to 2 people one was sara at the cat santuary any-one else want some?

Poorly Cat

Have had a nightmare few days, my cat - Coco - went missing and after hours and literally miles of searching we managed to find her late last night cowering in a burned out derelict cottage about a mile away from home. She was terrified and fought ha...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 25 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wireless door bell - any recomendations.

We have a wireless doorbell - the chime is on the wall in the hall, and the push button is by my bed. Not a vast distance between them, but a couple of internal plasterboard walls between push button and receiver. This is well over 20 years old, and ...

Anybody seen my washing?

Been blowing a gale here for 2 days now, washing has been more wet than dry, lovely and sunny today but not very warm and washing not drying because it is getting all tangled up on the line. Need to do ironing, no really must get it done, but as it i...

ggggrrrrrrrr

OH is getting on me pip....if he tells me once more I'm losing it, I'm getting dementia, I should stop falling asleep etc etc etc...oh, and then telling ME how to BAKE!!!!! I swear I'm going to bite his ankle..... he thinks I'm the only woman on the ...

angry smiley 2.gif bored smiley.gif

Surprising Cat Behaviour

My cat surprised me yesterday. I was on the sofa when I saw her coming towards me with something in her mouth.She then jumped on to the sofa and plonked a gerbil on my lap. I then noticed that I hadn`t closed the gerbil cage door after feeding them, ...

Indian Dessert

I have asked on the internet about this but will ask on here aswell in case there are people who originate from our Indian Countries. I had dessert in a indian Restaurant and had some ordinary fruit, and there were these ball shape things i picked to...

Some ebay sellers give us a bad name...!!!

My OH's boss asked me to order something for him while he was busy sunning himself in Barbados. It can only be sourced via one ebay seller. So I ordered 2 items, total £80, free delivery. Despatch promised within 3 days. That was on 30th April. They ...

Diabetic question....

have any of you type two's ever had trouble with your taste buds?today I was eating a few pringles and they tasted as if they had been sprayed with salt water...I've felt really sick since!I've noticed too my sense of taste is going too...do any of y...

Saloon Doors for a kitchen

A neighbour has asked me to look online for saloon doors for a kitchen; so far I have had no luck finding any, not sure they even make them any more. I like to be able to help people but I'm stumped with this one. Any ideas please?