Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What number are you?

I was asked yesterday by a nurse, to say what number out of 100 I would put myself at. This is for the whole lot, physical and mental health, happiness, well-being, your outlook, etc. I thought for a few seconds and then told her. My daughter who was...

there are NO jobs

my next eldest left school last year at 18 has all his GCSE's went onto tech from grammar...........hated his course........and left it 3 months shy of finishing (he bitterly regrets it now) but i couldnt sway him. anyhoo both of us have been on the ...

Ebay freezing up

Is anyone else having this problem ? i cannot look through listings without my whole page freezing up,this has only happened this last week, have even tried on 2 different computer's and same thing is happening so that counts out my computer i think.

paypal emails not arriving

is anyone else not recieving emails from paypal either not at all or arriving days later.X-( Have been exspecting one from a mdcc'er that i knew she hd sent some pennies but still nbot had the email yet. that was a few days ago. what is going on, thi...

alegria shoes

has anyone ever tried these shoes... they look like they have a platform sole to them, but they are supposed to be really comfy. anyone got a comment about them please? I fankyou xx

smelly suitcase?????

i went and bought myself a new suitcase today as i go away next week and i have just opened it and it absolutely stunk :_|of god knows what any one else had this problem and how did you cure it.thanks in advance.:-)

A right start to the week

One of my neighbours was taking her dog out for a walk and noticed that there was a flat tyre on our car. Just waiting for the people who we have the breakdown cover with to come and see to it now.

Signature files and Animated Gifs

Good Morning, I am afraid to say that we have arrived at a post I had hoped I would not have to make I will be posting this message across most of the main boards throughout the day. The size of Signature Files in posts is starting to get a little to...

**Use of Signature Files in posts**

eBay provides a Signature File feature for the boards, that enables a signature to appear with each of your posts. This file may contain up to 500 characters, and may contain HTML. The following guidelines are required for use. Violation of these gui...