Stroppy....are ya there please?

oooh hello....

remember when I had to clear my site of all the smiley's I'd posted, as it wouldn't let me post anymore? well I'd like to do that more often than I did (I didn't even realise that  you had to do that...doh) BUT.... I've forgotten what I did! I use Firefox. Could you tell me in **bleep** language what I have to do? I think I went into my settings, but I've forgotten...embarrassed-smiley.gif

I thankyou xx

Photobucket

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

CB,

Under Family Home and Garden you will see your user name - click on it.

This wil bring up a whole load of useless info and statistics, but on the right hand side there will be all the pictures that you have posted, and there is an aoption to delete them. Do remember that if you delete them from there then they will disappear from the boards and there will just be a box with the dreaded red square.

Hope that helps - you do need to be on the community boards to be able to get at the images.

Sorry you had to wait for your answer - have had eldest son with us.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

thanks Stroppy. I've done that and there are only todays smileys on view. I double right clicked on them but there isn't a delete button? what am I doing wrong?

Photobucket

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Hi CB. When you click on your name, under My Images you should have "View all images for captainbovine". Click on that then on  All Images then hover over image you want to delete and click the X.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Thanks Calibra, I obviously didn't give enough detail

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent