Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ooopppfffff....wot a pong....

now I love YC black cherry candles, so I saw this electric plug in diffuser with two black cherry refils in, so I bought it....OMG!!! it smells like beer... open the front door and you're waiting for someone to shout..."and I'll have a pint of Guines...

laffin.gif

New Glasses

I got my new glasses today. I think that I'm going to have to take them back though. My left eye seems to be too high up in the lens. It doesn't look too bad on the photo though.

New Glasses.JPG

My son has his first sleepover!

My son has somehow got to age 15 without having a sleepover at someone else's house - we have had a couple at our house, but that was a few years ago. He has Aspergers and as we have moved a few times in the last few years, it has just never happened...

What a lovely week I have had.

It is almost unheard of for me to have fine weather when I am on holiday, usually other people check with me first before booking their holiday so they don't book the same week. I have pottered, cleaned, dug, weeded, cooked and baked, I have even was...

Straight question on eBay terminology - what are Kudoes and cookies? Are they allied?

I've looked it up in the dictionary and it says it is a Greek based word meaning praise, but that doesn't really tell me a lot. I don't think Ive got one whatever it is. The same as a cookie - I don't know whether I've got a cookie - they sound terri...

Goodnight anybody who's still up.

I've caused enough controversy for one evening, and my eyes are going funny on me (intermittant strabismus) telling me I've been looking at the screen too long. I used to be a night owl - 1a.m. but I'm beginning to change, so goodnight from Fred. zzz...

What a day

Busy busy busy, Spring cleaned the kitchen today it looks soooo good now. Just about to do tea when OH says I am going to cut the grass, which means me with my broom following behind him, We have about 60 feet of bank to strim and a small front lawn,...

Wednesdays whacky, wobbly, menu

This evening we are having chicken and bacon pasta, plus if I get a move on homemade garlic bread, you can tell I am on holiday. Going back out in the garden for an hour then going to do some crafting, so posted now in case I forgot.

new free listings from ebay

anyone else have a message from ebay sayingfrom 4th may20 free listings every monthauction or fixed priceany catergoryalso schedelued.also never gave a minimum or maximum start price thats good so all my mdcc are now free to list so more pennies for ...

left handed scissors

has any left handed amongst you ever bought a pair of left handed scissors after using right handed ones all your life ????? after 50 ish years i treated myself to a pair and trying to cut with them you would think i was five years old.i never realis...

PAGE VIEWS - a record, or what?!

OK, so it's heading for brighter days - or supposed to be, but I have six watchers and ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN PAGE VIEWS ON A SUITCASE I HAVE FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTF. That's gotta be a record, surely! Can anybody beat that? That'...

Scotch pancakes

Does anyone have a nice recipe please? I have lost my recipe, it was given to me years ago by a lovely Scottish lady. I recall her recipe had golden syrup in it, egg, flour, milk, bicarb but cannot recall quanitites. Would be very much appreciated if...

I need a timer ... any suggestions?

Good evening ladies ( and the few other men who come in!)What I am looking for is a timer that will go off after 2 hours, and when switched off, will count down for another 2 hours and so on without having to reset the time each timeReason being that...

User avatar by Advisor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

This Man Is A Liability!!

There I was this morning, doing some cooking - meals, cakes and stuff forHubby and Son for when I'm away. I was making some cheese sconeswhen in walks Hubby and produces some mushed-looking cakes whichwere left over from a coffee morning and which he...

Budgie ailments

Does anyone on here have any knowledge of Budgie ailments please? I had to take mine to the vet's yesterday as he has lost the feathers on his neck/chest area. He is being treated for a mite infection and had some spot-on drops applied, they last for...

Well I never!

oh laugh, it looks like the road has a new pet. We've got a pair of pheasants that have taken up residence in the road, they keep popping into our gardens for a look around and OH has just seen the male wandering around outside our house!!! they are ...

My Brother Has Died

Got the very sad news that my Brother died this evening. As some of you will know, he had a fall in November and it left him paralysed from the chest down; he has had 3 heart attacks since and been in hospital all that time. He had a pacemaker fitted...

Resolved! Posting Parcel

I have to post something by Fedex and not sure what im doing?. Has anyone ever used this way of postage and can give me some pointers?. Its only a small package and i want them to collect it from my flat. I want to do the details and sort it out onli...