What a day

Busy busy busy,  Spring cleaned the kitchen today it looks soooo good now.  Just about to do tea when OH says I am going to cut the grass, which means me with my broom following behind him,  We have about 60 feet of bank to strim and a small front lawn, of course the grass was soaking wet, so it was really hard work sweeping up, anyhoo we got it done filled our green bin ready for tomorrow and everything looks lovely.  My back is killing me right now, so have taken some super duper strong pills, so should be ok in a while.  Feel very proud of what we have achieved today so I am going to take it easy tomorrow.

Message 1 of 18
See Most Recent
17 REPLIES 17

What a day

Wow you deserve a rest after that lot ed ............................but if your free on Thursday ...lol

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 2 of 18
See Most Recent

What a day

Well done ed! I also have had a busy day unpacking boxes , it's like Xmas as some have been packed since last Sept. I've found my summer dresses let's hope I get chance to wear them cos at this rate I'll still be unpacking at Xmas .lol.

**********Sam**********
Message 3 of 18
See Most Recent

What a day

Seeing as you've already been claimed for Thursday ed, can you manage Friday?  Pretty please.

Message 4 of 18
See Most Recent

What a day

You Busybee ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Something about Spring makes a body feel like cleaning,tidying and lifting the spirits. i have been doing some of that in my abode too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Woman Very Happy

Message 5 of 18
See Most Recent

What a day

I think that my humble abode will be having a good spring clean next week just in time for Easter.

Message 6 of 18
See Most Recent

What a day

I love spring cleaning! Also summer, autumn and winter cleaning too! LOL! 😛

ALL YEAR ROUND CLEANING ALWAYS ROCKS MY WORLD! 😄
Message 7 of 18
See Most Recent

What a day

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear,

Message 8 of 18
See Most Recent

What a day

I clean for a living and its a neverending thankless job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. OOOhhhhhhhh dear. I think i have had to take several deep breaths and count to ten every day this week. Working for a company that seems to have no communication and practically doing the bosses job myself is Ticking me OFF!!!!!! . A LOT

Woman Frustrated

Message 9 of 18
See Most Recent

What a day

rose, would you be happier working privately? You could charge more and build up a nice clientele. Smiley Happy

I hate cleaning but do it because it needs to be done as I can't stand living in a mess!

I did buy a new vacuum cleaner recently, a Sebo Pet, have to say it's brilliant, which helps. 

Message 10 of 18
See Most Recent

What a day

I'd rather be doing cleaning than sitting around doing absolutely nothing 😛
Message 11 of 18
See Most Recent

What a day

I have never sat around doing absolutely nothing but I am still not keen on cleaning. I do it when necessary! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 18
See Most Recent

What a day

Our living room and hallways have had a lick and a promise this afternoon as they'll have a really good clean next week in time for Easter.  I think that I'll change the curtains and duvet cover in my bedroom at the weekend.  My bedroom will have a good dust and polish on Monday.  The rest of the house will be done Tuesday.  The jobs I hate doing are the insides of the windows and ironing.  Oh if only they could be computerised.

Message 13 of 18
See Most Recent

What a day

since buying a window vac I don't mind doing windows, rest of it gets done when I really have to.

Message 14 of 18
See Most Recent

What a day

Lordy I couldn't sit around doing nothing, my mother used to say I had ants in my pants. if I get bored I will take the dogs for an extra walk, they love it and it is good for me.

Message 15 of 18
See Most Recent

What a day

Yes a lot of people have said this. I dont drive and cannot so it would have to be in the immediate area. Getting money for yourself by cleaning for someone you know is a much better deal.

Woman Happy

Message 16 of 18
See Most Recent

What a day

I guess with an agency they cover you with insurance though?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 17 of 18
See Most Recent

What a day

Yes they must do and thats important really,, Yes.heart

Message 18 of 18
See Most Recent