MDCC March 30th?

Hi all, am I right in thinking MDCC auction is Sunday 30th March? need to get busy if so.

Message 1 of 102
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MDCC March 30th?

Yes that's correct. Ten days time.Woman Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 102
See Most Recent
101 REPLIES 101

MDCC March 30th?

Yes that's correct. Ten days time.Woman Happy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

Thanks everso,

Message 3 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

It's not easy being green! lol

Message 4 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

i did that to ed on the last mdcc by mistake.my stuff is almost ready to list so i can have a week of...not......  i am still playing with curtains

.................................................................................................................
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win.
Message 5 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

Cookie does that mean I shall be spending my money again then.  I thought Maggie deserved some recognition, it would have been nice to do another colour but hey ho.

Message 6 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

I don't mind being green. It's my favourite colour! lol

Remember people that Royal Mail will be kindly putting up the postage rates again on the 1st April so that will affect our auction postage.

Message 7 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

yes i can find new rate for LL up to 100g but not over 100g also same in small parcel size

.................................................................................................................
Message 8 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

Oh whoopie, nice one royal mail,  I hope they treat the parcels with a little more care than mine have been getting, in the last 2 weeks I have had 2 parcels that have broken contents via royal mail and one via My He***. Rubbish.

Message 9 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

i have lots to list and all with choklitt.

Message 10 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

I can't make up my mind what to list I seem to have loads of stuff.

Message 11 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

choklitt all bought photos taken now of to post office to check new postage costs

Message 12 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

as there seem to be quite a lot of newbies about this last few weeks i thought i would just let people kmow what mdcc was  . and let them know that all are welcome to list or bid.

This listing is part of the Monthly Daft Charity Coalition

Once each month sellers aim to have fun whilst raising money for charities and good causes of their choice

MDCC runs for 7 days starting on the last Sunday of each month (excluding December) and sellers are invited to list up to 5 fun auctions to raise money for their favourite charity or good cause.

All are welcome to join in.

Message 13 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

Think I am all sorted, will take the pictures later.

Message 14 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

lets just hope a few more people read this thread

Message 15 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

Im not ready this month so will give listing a miss, sowwy!

ebay

Message 16 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

Glad you've explained it as I've wondered for a while what it was. Hope this isnt too daft a question, but how do I find the auction? Ive just typed in MDCC (in full) in the search bar and four listings have come up; Is that all that I do?

Message 17 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

It's early yet. I have three sceduled for midday. I will list two more things in Tuesday for five days.

Message 18 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

carolyorkie2010 wrote:

Glad you've explained it as I've wondered for a while what it was. Hope this isnt too daft a question, but how do I find the auction? Ive just typed in MDCC (in full) in the search bar and four listings have come up; Is that all that I do?

yes you type in mdcc and then just above listings click on auctions and theey will come up i just looked and there are 5 so far i will list mine about lunchtime.

Message 19 of 102
See Most Recent

MDCC March 30th?

all mine listed now on both ids .and there is some nice stuff to bid on as well so here i go.

Message 20 of 102
See Most Recent