Wednesdays whacky, wobbly, menu

This evening we are having chicken and bacon pasta, plus if I get a move on homemade garlic bread, you can tell I am on holiday.

Going back out in the garden for an hour then going to do some crafting, so posted now in case I forgot.

Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

Smoked haddock & mustard fishcakes from the Co-op (they are delicious!) and salad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

Oh thank you Maggie....smilie blowing a heart.gif I was going to make kedgeree with the left over Finny...

But now I think home made fishcakes are on the menu instead...Smiley Very Happy

seems to be a fishy week so far Smiley Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

Think I'll be having a plain haddock fillet with chips for my own dinner later on today 🙂
Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

Im on Turkey Nuggets tonight with a lovely Mixed salad. And naughty cake for afters but i dont care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Woman LOL

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

Will be having turkey escalopes & salad as I'm away for a few days at my daughters in Kent
Photobucket
Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

I've made a "Delia Cheat" casserole recipe with pork fillet,chorizo, pots, red peppers olives toms and onions and fresh thyme. Will have french beans with it.  It's always good and reliable and slow cooks on low temp. Will freeze most of it after eating...  

Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

We're having fish and mushy peas.  We'll have some fresh fruit a bit after that.

Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

@ilove2patch wrote:

Smoked haddock & mustard fishcakes from the Co-op (they are delicious!) and salad.

Gosh that reminds me of my childhood when my mother cooked breakfast making smoked haddock (not fishcakes lol) with a poached egg on top! 

I use it when making a fish pie as part of the mix.

Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

A stir fry with chicken, mushrooms, baby sweetcorn, bean sprouts, pak choi, noodles, onions, courgette, leek and anything else that comes to hand.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some days I pray for silence
Some days I pray for soul
Some days I just pray to the god of sex and drums and rock 'n' roll
Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

I had chuck in white sauce with mushrooms & whole grain rice,, also a cheeky little sultana scone.

**********Sam**********
Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

Sea bass, new potatoes & sugar snap peas Woman Happy

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

Tonight's dinner was well tasty!!! 😄 🙂
Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

WHAT IS Pak Choi???. i have seen it but never tried it.

Woman Tongue

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent