Posting Parcel

I have to post something by Fedex and not sure what im doing?. Has anyone ever used this way of postage and can give me some pointers?. Its only a small package and i want them to collect it from my flat. I want to do the details and sort it out online but who puts the postage on?. Do they do that at the Fedex end?. Its going abroad to someone so if anyone can help it would be appreciated?. Woman Frustrated

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Posting Parcel

when i use  interparcel i always choose  parcelforce48

the guy always fetches labels,  gives ne a label/receipt too

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Posting Parcel

You will need to pay on line when you book it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Posting Parcel

are you using  the inteeparcel site?

looking at their quoting system you needa printer for  the labels

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Posting Parcel

I cant use my printer ,,thats what im saying. I presumed they put the postage and labels on.  Whats the difference in the sites then?,i want to be sure i use the right one.??. Whats the label one interparcel??.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Posting Parcel

If you do not have a printer then the only courier I know of that puts the labels on for you is CityLink but they are expensive for overseas.

Try Parcel2go and it will show you on the quotes page which services you need a printer for and which services will supply the labels when they collect.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Posting Parcel

You can book Fedex and nip to the library to print your labels (you need 3 copies at 10p per page)

You must leave your parcel open so that the driver can check the contents for Customs purposes if it is going abroad.  (So you stand on the doorstep with your parcel tape!  that's a laugh Smiley Very Happy )

Having said that, when my printer didn't work and I did my library run, the Fedex driver came armed with that much documentation he had enough for labels and customs etc.  But I would still like to be 'sure' if you know what I mean.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Posting Parcel

when i use  interparcel i always choose  parcelforce48

the guy always fetches labels,  gives ne a label/receipt too

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent