Thank You So Much

Oh what a lovely surprise just now; just had a gorgeous bouquet of flowers delivered from my lovely friends on FHG. Just did not expect that at all. The tears are flowing again, but in a good way this time, at your thoughtfulness and how you are offering your support at this very sad time. Got a few Aunts and Uncles who haven't even lifted the phone up to send their condolences to me,let alone a card, so these flowers and the chocs are  extra special to me. Thank you again. I'm so proud to have you as my friends and to know that you are there. xxxxxx

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Thank You So Much

You're more than welcome Carol.  I hope they bring a little comfort, a reminder that we're all thinking of you.  XX

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Thank You So Much

I second that. I hope they bring you some joy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Thank You So Much

You are more than welcome Carol, what you can't see is all the " love and strength " that is packed in amongst all the petals but there for you when you need it.  heart

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Thank You So Much

I'm glad you like them me darlin...sent with love heart

********************************************************************************
Be not inhospitable to strangers, lest they be Angels in disguise.

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Thank You So Much

Awww, that's such a lovely & wonderful surprise! I'm so happy for you! 🙂
Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Thank You So Much

Glad they made you smile Carol.
......................................................................................................................

A clean house is the sign of a broken computer!
Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Thank You So Much

We all love you Carol,,,and here to support you. thats what friends are for!!.xxxxxheart

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Thank You So Much

so glad that they did what they were meant to do & cheered you up a tad ❤️

Photobucket
Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Thank You So Much

Sorry we made you cry Carol but glad it was for the right reason, So pleased you like them, we are all here for you.

Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Thank You So Much

my pleasure Carol, I'm glad you liked them, oooh look at all those hugs in there... xxx

Photobucket

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent