Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Posting Parcel

I have to post something by Fedex and not sure what im doing?. Has anyone ever used this way of postage and can give me some pointers?. Its only a small package and i want them to collect it from my flat. I want to do the details and sort it out onli...

Thank You So Much

Oh what a lovely surprise just now; just had a gorgeous bouquet of flowers delivered from my lovely friends on FHG. Just did not expect that at all. The tears are flowing again, but in a good way this time, at your thoughtfulness and how you are offe...

Oh No not again!!.

Bit fed up and only on for a while as i have had another Migraine. I wont go on as i have told the tale before,. Just to say my doctor has found i seem to have a raised level in my blood of something that says you have infection in the body. It was h...

AAAAhhhhh!

My little black kitten was just sitting in an enourmous blue plant potin the garden. As I thought would happen, as I approached him with the camerahe jumped out and ran to me, tail in the air, madly ran twice roundthe pond, through the upturned baske...

Anything breakable?

The girl at the post office knows me well and was highly amused as she served me one day, so I asked her what the joke was.Apparantly the previous customer shed served was sending a package through the post and when asked if it contained anything bre...

Any creative writers out there?

I was an avid letter writer who at one stage hadabout fifteen penfriends - this was years before personal computers came on to the scene,and we used to "romance" at a safe distance. This led on to my next great love creative writing, which has been w...

Worms on parade

Attention .................. Can all worms please face the front, form an ordely que and quick march (well ok wiggle) down the hole please. About turn and dismiss >>>>>>>>>>

images.jpg

We are the champions !

As some of you know I play skittles once a week, and last night we had a cup match, and we won, yeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh. Put into context there are 4 leagues here, we are in the bottom one, and 4th from the bottom, so very nearly holding the whole thi...

April fools day....

funny item in the paper this morning about hens laying square eggs!one of our workmates nearly fell for it, she just stopped herself in time, mind you she's a right air head at the best of times. anyone been caught out?

Who watched the debate?

Come on people - lets engage. Wouldn't have missed it for the world, though did miss a bit 'cos son wasn't well(oh the stress LOL). It was, in my opinion, probably the most entertaining and interesting thing on TV this week. Immediate, interaction be...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tuesdays tempting temptables

Poached haddock, in a garlic and cheese sauce with broccoli, carrots and peas and sliced potatoes. Off out tonight skittles, playing in a cup final, wonders will never cease, bottom of the bottom league and in a cup final wish us luck.

Phew!!!!

I have now deleted all the images in my album, thanks to Maggie, it took me ages!!!so.....let's see......I'm back in business!!!

chewing moo.gif

CB

Message recieved and understood.......................... oh and by the way I replied too xxxx

Smoke, fumes, pollution

What do you think...what would You do... Two years after new neighbours moved in, they appeared to have started running a business from the property - that involved bringing home the business waste and burning it at home... bonfires and burning waste...

Toaster

Can anyone recommend a toaster that will toast a full sliceof warburtons extra thick bread without having to turn itupside down so it doesn't burn in the middle?

Visiting friends over Easter?

Visiting friends over Easter? You'll have to use the smallest room in the house sometime.For a quieter No.2 with no "splash back" (or evidence of use), put three or four leaves of paper where the water is in first. Discrete, wouldn't you agree?