Thursdays tasty tummy tickling tea time treats.

Well I never did, I washed the car today, don't blame me if it rains. It is lovely and shiney, I started out just cleaning out the inside as I am doing the hospital run tomorrow so thought I better had, my mother will still shout at me if it is untidy. I got a bit carried away, Oh has just come back from a site visit and I thought he was going to have heart failure, he actually noticed that I had done it.

Anyway Tea, I bought a new thing from Mr T yesterday some yoghurty marinade thingy for chicken so I am going to try that with some rice.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

I have chicken pie & vegetables. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Steak and spinach....apparently I need the iron....

smilie ironman.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

We had out usual Thursday fish and chips this lunch time so for tea I'll have a couple of left over from last night, spare ribs with some salad and he can have  some quiche and salad.

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Lazy day pizza for me, or whatever we find in the fridge needs eating up before we go away tomorrow

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

I won't be having any dinner today as such, just snacking for the rest of the day ahead 😛
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Turkey fillet and mixed veg for us today.

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Lobster and salad, lobsters were in the freezer so thought I might as well use them.

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

a picnic!! cornish pasty with pickle, hard boiled egg, packet of crisps and an egg custard....and a lovely view of the estuary...OH has gone mad, asking me if I would like a picnic, I'm not saying no, we are getting out!!!

Photobucket

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

I think im going to have a Stir Fry with Chinese Chicken. Fruit to follow.

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent