Photo of Mars ruined by rubbishy comments

On the main menu there is a photograph of Mars and an unexplained source of light that appears in the distance.  Unfortunately what could have been an interesting centrepiece for sensible debate was ruined by rubbishy comments about Captain Kirk using it as a loo, hot air from the Conservatives, a Tesco bag et al.  the list goes on and on.  I posted my comment about how disappointed I was thth all the rubbishy answers being given.  It remained on the board for exactly three minutes before being removed.  Obviously people prefer to read rubbish instead of having a profound discussion.  That was why my comment was not welcomed and instantly removed.  As the saying goes ; where ignorance is bliss, it's folly to be wise.  Read the comments and then tell me what you think.

Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

What main menu?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

sorry, i am lost in space with this thread......

Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

Also wonders about main menu?.....

smilie astronaught.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

BT's main home page/menu before you type in ebay and press search.  it's not there now, but if you're interested, type in "Is this proof of LIGHT - not life on Mars" and press search  it will open up the page.

I don't use "favourites" to get into eBay.  I glance at the headlines before typing in eBay and Googling it.  Most of it is ruggish about this kid George - already overfed with that silver  golden spoon.  (Roll eyes).

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

I'd much rather be reading about news of Mars than the new royal baby George ANYDAY 😛

I really couldn't give a da*n about any of his doings or whatnot at all 😛
Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

Ah now we know... not everyone has BT as their homepage! Did you really expect a serious discusssion on a general public forum?

Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

No, but just a litttle bit more intelligent that Captain Kirk having "Boldly gone where no man has gone before."  Snigger, snigger.  A twelve year-old could come up with better (toilet?) humour than that.  Thus said, it probably did come from a twelve year-old.  Doh!

Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

You could always change your homepage to something sensible and sober, like BBC News:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/.

Though having said that,  I found when I had my homepage set to an actual site, if the site went down, it hung the computer and was a real pain to change, every new session hung.  So I ended up with the "blank" homepage and just use favourites to get going.

Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

For someone who aspires to be a christian OP doesn't seem to have many christian thoughts and attitudes to other peoples opinions
Photobucket
Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

i'M A BIGOT AND PROUD OF IT!  Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

So was Hitler.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can fail at what you don't want.....so you might as well take a chance on what you love.........

Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

touche! well said.  🙂

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent