New Glasses

I got my new glasses today.  I think that I'm going to have to take them back though.  My left eye seems to be too high up in the lens.

New Glasses.JPG

It doesn't look too bad on the photo though.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

New Glasses

They look nice books, you are going all modern with your selfie eh!

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

New Glasses

I know ed.  I have varifocals and with the left lens, I tend to be looking through the distance part instead of through the centre.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

New Glasses

Were they from Specsavers?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

New Glasses

No Maggie, they were from Boots.  I haven't used Specsavers in years due to problems I had with the last pair I had from them.

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

New Glasses

Books the glasses suit you,,,and a lovely piccie. Someone else i have seen on here. Get your piccies on people.

Woman Happy

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

New Glasses

They suit you 🙂
Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

New Glasses

if you are sure you arent looking through them properly go back and get them checked, 

maybe they fudged a measurement

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a breath, then count to ten, then breatheeeeeeeeeeeee out
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

New Glasses

One looks most studious, & one might say very professional , indeed one might add you look very good in your new glasses!.

**********Sam**********
Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

New Glasses

Thanks to everyone for your kind comments on my new specs.  Unfortunately, I'm still having problems even after taking them back this morning.  I will have to back in the morning as they're still not right and I think that the left lens isn't right.  Hopefully, they'll be sorted soon.

A friend of mine said that I looked studious in them as well.  Folks can't have dream can't they?  Woman Very Happy

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent