What a lovely week I have had.

It is almost unheard of for me to have fine weather when I am on holiday, usually other people check with me first before booking their holiday so they don't book the same week.

I have pottered, cleaned, dug, weeded, cooked and baked, I have even washed the car, I have had a lovely time, I have popped to the shops, walked to the Post Office, given the dogs extra walks, and even cleaned the windows,  everything has been done in my own time, if and when I feel like it,  I have crafted in the evenings laid in bed till 8 and gone to bed when I wanted not because I had to.

All this activity and I feel calm and destressed, and I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK NEXT WEEK>

Off out with eldest dog now, sun is shining so I might be a while. OH taking Poppy so no arm ache for me.

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Glad that you've enjoyed your week off ed.  

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Good weather always brings out the best in people 🙂 Happy to hear that you had a great time 🙂
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

How lucky! Must be really uplifting being able to do all that xx

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

blimey Ed!!! you've never stopped!! I've been so lazy compared to you....l too have laid in until 8, but we've just gardened a bit, had a few picnics, and caught up on some shopping...oh we did have a trip over to Anglesey to nose at the shops but that's it.

I would love to go for a walk more, but I'm still using a stick to walk with as my foot hurts! and we don't have a pooch now.

glad you've had a nice time and I don't want to go back to work either!! mind you, I swapped my Tuesday for the Monday as I have to go the hospital, so that will give me Tue, Wed, and Thur off....and I've only just returned from a holiday hahahahahahah how do I do it????

Photobucket

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

You seem to manage it very easily indeed CB and I don't blame you.

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

laffin.gif

it's embarassing really Chris, it's just the way things have fallen what with the op and all...we booked this April holiday a year ago as we have to book so far in advance its silly. and I didn't know the week I was due back at the hospital would be Easter week....gawd, I'm not going to be very popular am I? I've hardly been there since December!!!!!

Photobucket

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Your life sounds awesome CB 😄 🙂
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

CB I had a phone call yesterday to see if I could work Easter Saturday, and have next Wednesday off, yes OK I said if I must, he he he, so I am not back untill next Thursday now.  The Saturday shift I can do when I want as I am doing them a favour, so usually I go back to work on Friday night for 3 hours so I shall do my whole shift Good Friday in the morning and then go back in later than normal and do my Saturday shift over night, so I should be home by 6 or 7 on Saturday morning,  so I still have the day off really, very nice too. So long as I do 4 hours on Good Friday morning I wont loose any money as I get paid double time.

So as from today I am doing nothing special the rest of the time, bit of crafting, walking the dogs maybe a bit of gardening, but nothing major. Get all the bad jobs out of the way first I say.  I am meeting a friend Monday and Tuesday who I haven't seen for 12 years so that will be lovely.

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Glad your enjoying yourself ED!!!!. Awwwww enjoy the time with your friend!!.

heart

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent