Ooopppfffff....wot a pong....

now I love YC black cherry candles, so I saw this electric plug in diffuser with two black cherry refils in, so I bought it....

OMG!!! it smells like beer...laffin.gif open the front door and you're waiting for someone to shout..."and I'll have a pint of Guiness please barmaid!!!"

Photobucket

Message 1 of 21
See Most Recent
20 REPLIES 20

I bet it smells better than the **bleep** seed fields we are suffering with here!

Message 2 of 21
See Most Recent

It could only happen to you CB.  Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 21
See Most Recent

I know Chris! gawd....still it's given us a laugh.

what's wrong with the seed fields then?

Photobucket

Message 4 of 21
See Most Recent

Pretty yellow flowers, member of the brassica family, smell like rotting cabbage. Yes?

Message 5 of 21
See Most Recent

I quite like the smell of it myself. The R-ape Seed honey is lovely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am made entirely of flaws stitched together with good intentions"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 21
See Most Recent

They sound like they smell divine CB! 🙂
Message 7 of 21
See Most Recent

Apparently you can smell a pig farm in full flow over a mile up in the sky in a small aircraft.  Lived 5 miles away from one, and one summer they had some kind of accident and the stench was positively acrid.  I was out walking the dog and we both had serious difficulty getting back indoors - poor wee doggy was very unwell.

There's also some kind of huge (and I do mean HUUUUUUUGE) food processing factory at Banbury and the last time I went there, it took me days to get the pong out of my car.

Burton on Trent is another wiffy place in certain areas, and where they make the Marmite is enough to put you off the stuff for life - and you can smell that from miles away too

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 8 of 21
See Most Recent

There is a mushroom farm near Churchill in Somerset that really stinks! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 9 of 21
See Most Recent

Oh CB i have just been looking at the Yankee Candles in town,,i was picking them up and can still smell them on my hands. I saw those Plug ins!!!!!!. LLOL Bring us a pint then!!!!.

Woman LOL

Message 10 of 21
See Most Recent

That is one to cross off my list then as a do not buy lol. There is a landfill site approx 2 miles away from me and every summer they spray it with a chemical, I'm guessing fly control. It stinks so much we have to shut our windows and doors for quite a while. Pooh.

Message 11 of 21
See Most Recent

There's a farm near where I live and the smell at times in the summer is rather strong to say the least.

Message 12 of 21
See Most Recent

Nothing worse than the stench of human sewage! I do agree about the **bleep** crop though especially when it's wet.

**********Sam**********
Message 13 of 21
See Most Recent

Bloomin heck ya can't even name a farm crop now without it being bleeped!. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!.

**********Sam**********
Message 14 of 21
See Most Recent

I spelled it R-ape & it got through!

Message 15 of 21
See Most Recent

Political correctness gone mad!

**********Sam**********
Message 16 of 21
See Most Recent

Slurry, yuk hate slurry smell,  picture this lovely day sitting in the garden then pooooh what a pong.

Message 17 of 21
See Most Recent

Living in the hills there's lots of smells at certain times of the year, but the townies who move here tickle me with the

" Oh we love living in country side if only it didn't smell"

well without them smells there'd be no greenery and countryside r animals you daft peeps

“I don't trust anyone who doesn't laugh.”
Message 18 of 21
See Most Recent

No one has main sewers here so every now and again you can smell that somebody's got 'Turners' in, emptying the sewers!  You keep your doors and windows closed for a couple of hours afterwards. 

Message 19 of 21
See Most Recent

when I was a kid, we lived about less than a quarter of a mile from a pig farm, oh gawd when that was getting cleaned out, your eyes would water!!! now that was a challenging pong!!!!!

slurry can strip your ability to talk too hahahahaaaa....

Photobucket

Message 20 of 21
See Most Recent