PAGE VIEWS - a record, or what?!

OK, so it's heading for brighter days - or supposed to be, but I have six watchers and ONE HUNDRED AND ELEVEN PAGE VIEWS ON A SUITCASE I HAVE FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Smiley Surprised Smiley LOL ROTF.

That's gotta be a record, surely!  Can anybody beat that?  That's more than double of what I got with my electric guitar.  Must be doing something right! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Sounds good Fred, but not wishing to be the harbinger of doom, you haven't sold it yet.  I have had lots of things on with lots of views and watchers, but they didn't sell.  You are obviously doing something right.

Good luck anyway, fingers crossed

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

You don't have to tell me that, about watchers!  I had over forty every time I put up my guitars for sale - since sold.

I think it's a case of everybody watching everybody else.  Most probably they too have a guitar to put on to the market, but are unsure of the asking price, so they'll find something similar to their own and watch it to see how things develope.  On a toy train set, I nearly bought a rival's item to get rid of the competition!  That way I would have been able to put the item up at my price!  A bit naughty perhaps. but all's fair in tooth and claw 😉

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Wow that's an amazing amount of views indeed! Go you! 😄 🙂
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent